I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

Nick want to hear something funny?

Of course!

Ready? Ok, you once showed your mother a photo of my scrot.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I just told someone that story like two weeks ago.

Funny how she was super nice the first time I met her. She offered to let Carra and I sleep at your place, then the photo incident and last time I was downthere I slept in a motel that hasd a dead body outline on the floor.

960505082_l.jpg

Should have known, Air Rev is an interesting dude. When he was on NT I didn't really get him. I mean he seemed so dry, but when he visited Seattle we wentto the club and the guy is sooo cool. I have kept in touch with him through e-mail and he is SUPER busy, but doing very well it sounds. A really nice guy.Super love of hip hop, and an old school white guy like me, so I got love.

craftsy I can't remember how I can remember yours.
indifferent.gif
that hurts.

By the way, did you really just drop menace5's real name in here, or am i confusing her with another one of the 3 girls to ever be on NT before 2006?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

indifferent.gif
that hurts.

By the way, did you really just drop menace5's real name in here, or am i confusing her with another one of the 3 girls to ever be on NT before 2006?
laugh.gif

HovaJordan wasn't technically a girl.

Premo was asian and knew more about hip hop music than 99% of the NTers wo like to think they do.

Cats would get so vexed, especially when they found out he was Asian. BFO, what's up my man?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

indifferent.gif
that hurts.

By the way, did you really just drop menace5's real name in here, or am i confusing her with another one of the 3 2.5 girls to ever be on NT before 2006?
laugh.gif
HovaJordan wasn't technically a girl.

fixed... thank you sir.

Hi Ekin. Thanks for all those pics back in the day.

Things are so different around here now, but seeing some of these names makes me smile and reminds me of the good ol' days of NT.

Hope all you old timers are doing good.

so....which "OG" niketalker here never been banned?

^Banned? I've never even been warned.

And here's a couple more names I remember:

-solidgoldplayer (This dude was super cool. Atlanta cat who sold me my grails (AF1 Rose's) back in July of '02. Wore a sz.12 too...)
-wc mentality (This was my dude for real! He went to Iraq or something if I'm not mistaken. I can't remember. Last time we talked was in '04)
-poblack (Didn't he run NDConceptz with johngotty or something like that?)
-TestujinMoritsmo (I know that's spelled wrong. He use to kick it with Ben. First dude I saw with LA2 AF1's)
-nikefreak802 (I think those were the correct numbers but dude had like 25-30 pairs of AF1 Horse 1's)
-shoemasta72 (He too was my dude. But I actually just saw him post recently so...)
-JordanKickz
-djmrsulu (Heard he frauded someone right before I was about to buy some OG sz.12 Purple High AF1's off of him)
-air23air (Craziest collection I ever saw! Because of the way he took his pics and the quality of his shoes, I liked his collection better than Pats)
-scones (Dude new every single thing about Jordan I's)

It was a couple more. Ya'll pretty much mentioned the people I was thinking like Stoker55 (with all of his OG Grapes and Carmines) and orindahoops (dudealerted me back in 02/02 that the Black Sheeds were up on Nike.com) and HovaJordan and MClilbit.

NotoriousPat, Chewdeezy is still around. I see a myspace bulletin from him every so often, and last year I gave him some flack over his A's. In his defense he has been gracious this year in regards to my awful Mariners.

lol yeah i know, his parents are my godparents, he lives 10 minutes away from me but never invites me over...jerk! hes mad his marriors didnt make theplayoffs lol im just trying to get him to start posting again as much time as he spends on the internet...

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Khlav... I only understand you about 5% percent of the time, but I still think that is more than most of the people on NT
laugh.gif

Khlav ... Je ne vous comprends environ 5% pour cent du temps, mais je continue de penser que plus que la plupart des personnes sur NT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this dude.

Back
Top Bottom