I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Well i'll be damned.

This must be what the "why arent you on NT?" AIM message was all about.

laugh.gif

Good to see all these people posting in here. I been here since 01 and you guys are a big reason I still come back to NT.

We're not worthy....

I joined around when the golden era was coming to an end. I somehow feel responsible.

Crazy seeing all the old names. I didn't know Ekin was on some undercover-James-Bond type steez to get us pics... that's what's up
pimp.gif

But that's when I came here for shoe info... these days I don't even care. I had no idea Carmines dropped this weekend until I was in Miami and saw afew dudes wearing them and was like "Oh yeaa..." as opposed to the 2000-2004 era when I marked my calendar months in advance for release dates.

Now I'm just here for the laughs (or "lulz" if you want to use a cool term). The site has stabalized a lot in the last year or so. A lot of thekids have either grown up or moved on to other trends/hobbies. General forum is where it's at. A lot of decent threads now. A lot less immaturity.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I like too how folks are shouting out "old school" NTers who were on here like 2-3 years ago. LOL.

maaan, i've been here for 7.5 years and i don't even consider myself "old school" NTer.. i guess when you were familiar with the guys who were here back in the nikepark days, you don't really hold yourself up to them. I've been around for a lot of good times had here, but in no way do i pretend like i was an OG on the board. Granted, it's not that serious.. but i always know where i stand in these types of things, i make it a point to.

and you have had that sign in longer than I have had this one too.

ewayz is on aim from time to time, but I haven't talked to him in a year or better.

SlamED - well Russ isn't the editor anymore? When was the last time he posted though?

DespairsRay -
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EddieMack -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Young's ether.

Not sure how OG those guys are, but their names stick out.

Ghenges,

I just visit NT often for the **insert hot females name here** appreciation posts, haha!

KINGCRUX stopped emailing me quality photos of his USA conquests, so I had to fend for myself. HA!

Somebone put an APB for NIKEVILLE and ELLAESCO please =D

BRB, E7

I'm kinda mad I didn't get a post like this when I sold my Zen low's a couple months ago that I also bought the day they came out.

Don't post a lot, and pretty much leave NT for months at a time, but where is JJ's Home and the Robb Report, did I miss it with a new sn or something?

Just a bunch of twenty-somethings that wasted their days posting sarcastic comments in general and thought their blog was really cool.

If this was anyone else it would have ended at about post four.

Gotta love the Air Max Motos though.

And BSP, I work in a college admissions office and we got a inquiry card from some kid from your old h.s... I remember your football website was dope. Someblack/yellow team in Indiana?? forgot the name, its on the tip of my tongue.

The only one I want to see is D-Ray

And BSP, I work in a college admissions office and we got a inquiry card from some kid from your old h.s... I remember your football website was dope. Some black/yellow team in Indiana?? forgot the name, its on the tip of my tongue.
R. Nelson Snider High School - Fort Wayne, Indiana

<---- king crop aka JJs Home aka JJ From Jersey. I never really left NT

first and foremost I wanna say i definetly didn't end premos career. I definetly gave him a hard time early on, but eventualy we became cool, he one ofthose people that I wonder what he's gettin into now. Thats just how things go here. I got banned my first time fighting with BFO and we cool now I'dsay

the person I'd be most interested in getting a status update on was ubiqutee, she just always seemed cool as **@$

beyond that its cool to see alotta old heads in here. The pics of Ben in the throwback tripped me out, like I can't even believe how young dude was, but Iguess you can say the same about my pic up there. I was waiting to see the old school PSed pic of KMD holdin some athletes junk

nice to see people reminising over all the back and the day stuff, its wild that its been that long

Why didn't RyanKMD ever become a mod?

What ever happened to Euoreen and SlamED?

Where is a Kerry joke when you need one?

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Chewdeezy my boy, hows things? I for one am not enjoying baseball season that much this year.

I like too how folks are shouting out "old school" NTers who were on here like 2-3 years ago. LOL.

Yeah man, I'm good, how are things going? What's wrong with the M's? Can't believe I'm saying it but the Rangers might finish above youguys.

Hey Nick, can you hook me up with a pair of black/white patent Sheeds? LOL.

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

first and foremost I wanna say i definetly didn't end premos career. I definetly gave him a hard time early on, but eventualy we became cool, he one of those people that I wonder what he's gettin into now. Thats just how things go here. I got banned my first time fighting with BFO and we cool now I'd say

the person I'd be most interested in getting a status update on was ubiqutee, she just always seemed cool as **@$

beyond that its cool to see alotta old heads in here. The pics of Ben in the throwback tripped me out, like I can't even believe how young dude was, but I guess you can say the same about my pic up there. I was waiting to see the old school PSed pic of KMD holdin some athletes junk

nice to see people reminising over all the back and the day stuff, its wild that its been that long

Wasn't Premo the cat who gave very in depth reviews on albums and stayed on the Music Forums. Some of his posts were insightful and others were
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

first and foremost I wanna say i definetly didn't end premos career. I definetly gave him a hard time early on, but eventualy we became cool, he one of those people that I wonder what he's gettin into now. Thats just how things go here. I got banned my first time fighting with BFO and we cool now I'd say

beyond that its cool to see alotta old heads in here. The pics of Ben in the throwback tripped me out, like I can't even believe how young dude was, but I guess you can say the same about my pic up there. I was waiting to see the old school PSed pic of KMD holdin some athletes junk

We good man, was long time ago, was stupid, and things happen. Hear you are staying busy, thats good man.

Just a bunch of twenty-somethings that wasted their days posting sarcastic comments in general and thought their blog was really cool.

Fo the record goon, I am a 30 something and my blog IS cool.

Back
Top Bottom