I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

yeah when grimey was in there crib and at the plant he was just disgusted at homer and some how he got in trouble for his antics.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

So KMD never did become a mod...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was just thinking that. My man tried everything too. I still remember that picture he posted to convince NT he was mod material. Anyone have it saved?
nerd.gif
You know the one I'm talking about...
wink.gif

I'm not sure if I remember this or not. It seems like this might have happened right around the time I started looking at NT. Either way, I can'tremember and I'm going to bed.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

So KMD never did become a mod...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was just thinking that. My man tried everything too. I still remember that picture he posted to convince NT he was mod material. Anyone have it saved?
nerd.gif
You know the one I'm talking about...
wink.gif

those were the days...
laugh.gif

Oh snap.

Khlav & King on the same post.

What's up to all of my fellow NT'ers.

Much Respect!

BRB, EKIN702

What's up MJBETCH, NIKESTREET! I'm trying to get used to this YUKU thing. It's not as simple as NIKEPARK these days. I am getting so old. Iremember sneaking onto the NIKE computers at work and using FLOPPY DISKS to download illegal pics so i can upload them onto NT late at night for the"WALLET BREAKER" threads...using 56K! Technology these days eh? But dang, NT sure did grow up... BRB,E7

What's up MJBETCH, NIKESTREET! I'm trying to get used to this YUKU thing. It's not as simple as NIKEPARK these days. I am getting so old. I remember sneaking onto the NIKE computers at work and using FLOPPY DISKS to download illegal pics so i can upload them onto NT late at night for the "WALLET BREAKER" threads...using 56K! Technology these days eh? But dang, NT sure did grow up... BRB,E7

Those were the days. The "WALLET BREAKER" threads were the deepest ones on NT.

And I remember seeing the Kukini's and the Sunder's way back on NikePark and I was thinking
sick.gif

Alex

Originally Posted by EKIN702

What's up MJBETCH, NIKESTREET! I'm trying to get used to this YUKU thing. It's not as simple as NIKEPARK these days. I am getting so old. I remember sneaking onto the NIKE computers at work and using FLOPPY DISKS to download illegal pics so i can upload them onto NT late at night for the "WALLET BREAKER" threads...using 56K! Technology these days eh? But dang, NT sure did grow up... BRB,E7

You think you can give us one last wallet breaker?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom