I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

smh.gif
Appletini.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EKIN702

What's up MJBETCH, NIKESTREET! I'm trying to get used to this YUKU thing. It's not as simple as NIKEPARK these days. I am getting so old. I remember sneaking onto the NIKE computers at work and using FLOPPY DISKS to download illegal pics so i can upload them onto NT late at night for the "WALLET BREAKER" threads...using 56K! Technology these days eh? But dang, NT sure did grow up... BRB,E7

eek.gif
roll.gif
I never knew it was that deep. I thought you were scanning pictures off ofcatalogs or something. I do remember they gave you the cutthroat and said stop or else though...
tired.gif
but ehh...I don't even mess with the kicks no more..

What's good with PK? Or is he ISS now? (I assume)

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

They had to lurk for 5 years first, Dirty. Thought you knew...

I can't front...I lurked for almost a year or something like that. I dunno what it is...but ppl are scared to sign up for some reason
laugh.gif

i lurked in 01 until 03. the reason? my dial-up was slow as crap. i didn't look at general much, usually shoes, so downloading those pics took 2-3 years. ican see why people lurked back then, but now? eh...
laugh.gif

I actually stayed away from General until last year...dunno why. There were always good post in general that were informative...but Nike, Music and Sports keptme entertained enough...
pimp.gif

actually, i dont know EXACTLY what wallet breakers were and the "BRB" thing. but i heard about the wallet breakers.

and also, i never said i did.
smile.gif
just putting that out there.

i'm from '04
frown.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

I actually stayed away from General until last year...dunno why. There were always good post in general that were informative...but Nike, Music and Sports kept me entertained enough...
pimp.gif

I remember when i stumbled onto the general forum. I haven't been the same eversince. GPA fell, *******ness went up. All around knowledge and strength of sarcasmhas grown immensely.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i lurked in 01 until 03. the reason? my dial-up was slow as crap. i didn't look at general much, usually shoes, so downloading those pics took 2-3 years. i can see why people lurked back then, but now? eh...
laugh.gif

I didn't even have internet until 2001. All my join dates for everything are basically in 2001.
laugh.gif

I had that Internet TV crap back in 1999-2000 but it took forever to navigate so I only went to Shoetrends to check their stock and gaze at XIs...SOLDOUT of course. Only time I could go to Nikepark/NT/Neoprodigy/Hata-takahashi/Jersey Joe was if I was at school during lunch time.

I remember when I first found out about this site back in 01, I would only check out the release dates and the Jordan Brand forum. I was too scared
laugh.gif
tocheck out the General until 03 when I registered. Now a days I rarely post in the JB forum, and live in General and Sports.

Originally Posted by EKIN702

What's up MJBETCH, NIKESTREET! I'm trying to get used to this YUKU thing. It's not as simple as NIKEPARK these days. I am getting so old. I remember sneaking onto the NIKE computers at work and using FLOPPY DISKS to download illegal pics so i can upload them onto NT late at night for the "WALLET BREAKER" threads...using 56K! Technology these days eh? But dang, NT sure did grow up... BRB,E7

eek.gif
i remember EKIN first presenting the AJ XVII ....and i used a year 2000 printer that took 2 hours to completely print out a 3in X 3in photo of the AJ XVII jus to show my teacher what pair of the NEWER jordan shoes look like!
eek.gif

80% of these NTers nowadays dont know a damn thing of the 00-02 days
pimp.gif
Back when SpaceJam XI's sat on shelves for days!!
eek.gif

*EDIT* i honestly never knew i would be here 7 years later and still on this NikeTalk thing...I thought after the Olympic VII's dropped, i was donewith the whole sneaker thing...

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Originally Posted by buggz05

I actually stayed away from General until last year...dunno why. There were always good post in general that were informative...but Nike, Music and Sports kept me entertained enough...
pimp.gif

I remember when i stumbled onto the general forum. I haven't been the same ever since. GPA fell, *******ness went up. All around knowledge and strength of sarcasm has grown immensely.

Word. I don't know who's had more influence in my life...my parents or NT General
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Reminiscing on OG NT also takes me back to all the oldschool Penny Fansites....
nerd.gif
Any members on here use to run some of those?????

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i lurked in 01 until 03. the reason? my dial-up was slow as crap. i didn't look at general much, usually shoes, so downloading those pics took 2-3 years. i can see why people lurked back then, but now? eh...
laugh.gif

I didn't even have internet until 2001. All my join dates for everything are basically in 2001.
laugh.gif

I had that Internet TV crap back in 1999-2000 but it took forever to navigate so I only went to Shoetrends to check their stock and gaze at XIs...SOLD OUT of course. Only time I could go to Nikepark/NT/Neoprodigy/Hata-takahashi/Jersey Joe was if I was at school during lunch time.

laugh.gif

Fake J's, but a legit retailer FTW

Hata did sell fakes but he also provided us with exclusive pics from time to time.

Black/Silver and White/Carolina VI lows anyone?
eek.gif
Pure definition of hyping a release...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

LOL at people co-signing on Wallet Breakers and pointing out their recognition of OG members to solidify their OG-hood...
what's even funnier is that when you click on many of the names....they are from 06 and on...

Well, you and meth have quite a bit to d o with that in some cases
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom