I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

craftsy you left out they are both named Nick. Same person?

reminds me of the old asian-nter proverb --- they say the greatest trick shady ever played was convincing bastitch he didn't exist.

Originally Posted by EKIN702

Oh snap.

Khlav & King on the same post.

What's up to all of my fellow NT'ers.

Much Respect!

BRB, EKIN702

How did I figure you'd pop up in this post?
laugh.gif

Dude said "floppy disks"!!
laugh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by EKIN702

Oh snap.

Khlav & King on the same post.

What's up to all of my fellow NT'ers.

Much Respect!

BRB, EKIN702

How did I figure you'd pop up in this post?
laugh.gif

Dude said "floppy disks"!!
laugh.gif

JR5

what are you laughing at, you're like 63 years old.

^ I remember him.

i just remember thinking he probably smelled really bad.. like a hippy i think.

I want to know what JR5 looks like, in my head he will only ever look like Jalen

i have a feeling we're all better off continuing to think he looks like jalen. but i know exactly what you mean. how haven't you hit the postlimit today, btw?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HalfHeadHalfAmazin

Wow, when I started posing I believe it was from an IBM 286...damn...that's tough.

But that wasn't cause of the time, my Pops was just cheap.

dude, where have you been for like, uh.. 4 years now?

How this turned from Khlav seeking attention, to a stroll down NT lane is beyond me.
It really is CRAZY to see how far this site and "shoe culture" has come over the past 6 years or so.
eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Well, I guarantee Smoovdowt ain't coming in this thread...but that's about the only random dude I can think of that is NEVER around.
He along with Croatianstyle, Ktown, Marq258?, RioRancho, and a few others I can't remember anymore are essentially the MAIN reason why SB blewup like it did. They literally bought up every pair of SBs in SoCal, which in turned started the HYPE machine for them. How I still got my pairs that day isbeyond me. I still believe, NT blew up SB for Nike. If they sat on shelves, instead of being bough/resold, Nike would have failed at skating again.

I also sometimes wonder about that guy that was dangerously obssessed with Johnny Depp.
Luvkicks, I think?

Where's DJ ID4 at?
Didn't someone say that he was actually buying em, taking pics, and then returning the kicks?

JRose5,

Could you imagine me going to work at NIKE with 50 or so floppy disks with me and having them wonder WTH is this guy doing with them?! I would download so muchpics/info that 5 or 6 shoe pics would fill up one damn disk.

Oh how I wish thumb drives existed during those days...

Good to see the OG's stopping by. Wuddup homeyz!

Much respect, E7

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I'll take your Smoovdowt and raise you a Stoker55.
stoker always posts in spurs game threads

and yeah whatever happend to dude who was obsessed with johnny depp?

nobody ever had the heart to tell him he didnt look a thing like depp....

^ iLuvKicks or something as said above.

I told him to keep growing the hair and never take off the shades :-\

this is nice tho. og e-reunion of sorts. i feel like a kid again.

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

i even talk to unc shady once in a while, been a minute but i see him on aim now and again. I remember when he had issues with auntie shady, and drove to bick up khlav and they came all the way to seattle. Was like some OJ on the run type stuff.

Yeah it was!
roll.gif

He was here and we went to some batting cage (white dude stuff) and he decided my town blew so we headed up to Seattle (which he also decided blew).

Good times, though.

Now now now, he decided your town sucked (lets face it) and he decided Seattle was too damn cold. I remember him in Niketown yelling out "Uncle Shady" in an atempt to get smeone to recognize him. I know Ellaesco was room mates with him a while back, don't know if that changed.

eek.gif
an Ellaesco mention!
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

One of the first scrolling signatures I remember seeing on NT. Sorry, I don't know the HTML to make it scroll.
laugh.gif

RyanKMD in 2003!!!

Khlav said euroreen
eek.gif
I still see that dude on AIM errday but I'm shy to say what up. He might think I'm only after some JD exclusives AGAIN.
laugh.gif

What about orindahoops, southsideluva, kuyakoy, chuck, A BATHING CHUCK, JOJO, PCRIZZY, TEAM 909, ellaesco, Ceddie, that dude from Vegas whose house was robbedand posted vids of the aftermath on NT, what about when Ben Bibimbap had beef with some Arabian dude.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Khlav said euroreen
eek.gif
I still see that dude on AIM errday but I'm shy to say what up. He might think I'm only after some JD exclusives AGAIN.
laugh.gif

What about orindahoops, southsideluva, kuyakoy, chuck, A BATHING CHUCK, JOJO, PCRIZZY, TEAM 909, ellaesco, Ceddie, that dude from Vegas whose house was robbed and posted vids of the aftermath on NT, what about when Ben Bibimbap had beef with some Arabian dude.

I used to play ball with kuyakoy regularly last year... Havent seen him since... Whatup Vince!!!
pimp.gif

LOL OMG, LIKE WHATS UP GUYS? YEEEAAAH, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME *TEARS
ANYONE REMEMBER AIRJORDAN V AND HIS CEDMILZ UNAPPRECIATION POST? OMG, LIKE THAT WAS SO RIDICULOUS!

My bad. I see collie27 on AIM, not euroreen.

laugh.gif

JoeGalvan
MClilbit
ercinho
SlamEd
Pat's website
eek.gif

Is CEDDIE still a Mod.

That was my boy on AIM, although his away message always seemed to be in "Cedanese" so I have no clue what it said.

Can you please post pat's website? I think his collection helped i$$ moreso than people realize

Back
Top Bottom