I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

JohnnyRedStorm:
And who was that dude that was obsessed with Johnny Depp, even cut his hair and grew his beard like Depp.
roll.gif

eek.gif
COMPLETELY forgot about that guy.

I linked Muscle to this thread, guess he is not coming by. Said he had a great time at the UFC fight.

I see Colli27 on pretty often, talk to him rarely but always enjoy talking music with him.

Ceddie is alo on aim pretty regular but never for long, and is always taking off. Or he hates me over a deal that went bad (I don't even remember thedetails) but I have always believed that was part of why he got me banned. (j/k)

I haven't spoken with Reen in years, and Southcideluvsa is always on my friends list on a "mobile device"that guy was cool hooked me up with abunch of spots to see in DC, whats the new s/n?

laugh.gif
so do yall browse General and just nvr post or are u just hittin each other up about this thread?

It works like those "Code Blue" beer ads. A text message goes out from Meth, to Bas, to JOJO, and it filters all the way out to Euroreen although hewon't get it for a day or two.

I remember Chewdeezy and talking online constantly.

I also remember the Welcome to NT picture, the greatest picture of all time.

NT: Worlds greatest sausage party.

EDIT: WHERE'S KVN???

These types threads only pop up once in a few months.
laugh.gif

Then everyone goes back to lurking until someone else makes a similar thread.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

i even talk to unc shady once in a while, been a minute but i see him on aim now and again. I remember when he had issues with auntie shady, and drove to bick up khlav and they came all the way to seattle. Was like some OJ on the run type stuff.

Yeah it was!
roll.gif

He was here and we went to some batting cage (white dude stuff) and he decided my town blew so we headed up to Seattle (which he also decided blew).

Good times, though.

Now now now, he decided your town sucked (lets face it) and he decided Seattle was too damn cold. I remember him in Niketown yelling out "Uncle Shady" in an atempt to get smeone to recognize him. I know Ellaesco was room mates with him a while back, don't know if that changed.

Oh my GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

craftsy I can't remember how I can remember yours.

NotoriousPat, Chewdeezy is still around. I see a myspace bulletin from him every so often, and last year I gave him some flack over his A's. In his defensehe has been gracious this year in regards to my awful Mariners.

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

Nick want to hear something funny?

Of course!

Ready? Ok, you once showed your mother a photo of my scrot.

p.s. Whos apt is that in the last pic? I figure Dirty for obvious reasons but maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom