I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I have to admit, Ryan's "Whoa!" right after I called Albert "Blossom" at Denny's was like a top 10 moment in my life.

OMG I forgot all about that!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

respect to all the og heads posting in this thread. good to see some old familiar names.

<>

^Now that cat is OG. What is up Rajah! Hope all is well with you man, you don't have pics of my NYC trip anymore do you? It has been soooooo long.

Back when I first wondered onto NT back in '01 I sincerely hated Khlav with all my heart. Now, I appreciate and love him with all of my being.

That is all.

- Tical.

henzo I am not going to lie, I love that your avy is one of our stickers. I am not going to flatter myself though and pretend it would still be your avy if itwere not on that boobie.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

henzo I am not going to lie, I love that your avy is one of our stickers. I am not going to flatter myself though and pretend it would still be your avy if it were not on that boobie.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
actually I would make it as my avy.. I'm bout to stick 1up on the whip

The boobie did play a big part tho
devil.gif

I'ma keep it 100 I wasn't even posting back then, didn't have a sn or anything but I do know my history
grin.gif

Word.

Bunch of old heads coming out of the woodwork, I always wondered what happened to DRay... that "pedo pedo pedo" @#*# always had me dying.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Originally Posted by buggz05

I actually stayed away from General until last year...dunno why. There were always good post in general that were informative...but Nike, Music and Sports kept me entertained enough...
pimp.gif

I remember when i stumbled onto the general forum. I haven't been the same ever since. GPA fell, *******ness went up. All around knowledge and strength of sarcasm has grown immensely.

Word. I don't know who's had more influence in my life...my parents or NT General
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Funniest thing i have read all week.
roll.gif

Im suffering from the dropping GPA, it seems like i never go to bed before 2am because of NT General.

Reading this thread makes me feel old, but NT used to consume my day years ago, never posted a lot but I've been lurking for about 7 years and I feel likeI know half the people in here.

Nick thats cheap. I am being nice and you make a Fame is fat joke.

haha! what's up nick! jake, man i think i lost those pics when my pc died years ago. i still remember you buying some krink products and walkingaround soho and the surrounding areas. good times homey. prez, whats up man, eating is what i do best. i like taking flicks of my breakfast, lunch, anddinner conquests.

<>

Im still alive...

Search Angela Shatahari on Myspace.com....

I erased the old acount to leave the fiends behind.

Ekin miss u hun! (ha i always called everyone "hun")..lets have sushi mon next week...ronnie's bro is still a chef there.

As for Uncle shady...We rented a house together on some Bachelor pad !!%... he got tied up with a really cool chick. and Im moving to a luxe apartment aloneagain the 7th..he was always a degenerate gambler...so their WEDDING DATE is 8/8/8 !!! (that was mine n swshmans lucky number at craps!!!! at the palms)....

wow @ kingcrop!
hey jake...im never on aim but hit me on lamespace :smile:

ps. [email protected]

i know ive talked to henzo a couple times for some ipods. lmao!

Also*** Bastitch! do you still rub your legpits often??

lmao ill never forget that...

i got to see alex when i went back home to beaverton...he seem well.

Originally Posted by henz0

henzo I am not going to lie, I love that your avy is one of our stickers. I am not going to flatter myself though and pretend it would still be your avy if it were not on that boobie.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
actually I would make it as my avy.. I'm bout to stick 1 up on the whip

The boobie did play a big part tho
devil.gif

Wish I could take credit for the boobie idea, it is genius. Got to thank or man on the scene in Boston. You got stickers or still need some man?

Originally Posted by mace40

I'ma keep it 100 I wasn't even posting back then, didn't have a sn or anything but I do know my history
grin.gif
Word.

Bunch of old heads coming out of the woodwork, I always wondered what happened to DRay... that "pedo pedo pedo" @#*# always had me dying.

I heard he's in jail.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom