I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

I don't know if it's because everyone already knows where he is or what, but I haven't seen ste160 mentioned yet.

Wasnt ste 160 outted in some form or fashion? As a fraud, or at the very least, a lame?

4e4269d3e92dac3e37d8069a83ef1139ee3137cf.pjpg

NTjunkie FTW
laugh.gif

oo206oo:
Wasnt ste 160 outted in some form or fashion? As a fraud, or at the very least, a lame?
laugh.gif

I don't know.

All I know is that it seemed like he was pretty cool with all you guys that throw gay/drunk jokes at each other pretty regularly, then he wasn't posting asmuch because business got heavy or something, then his store got broken into, then he slowed down posting, then he stopped posting, and now... well, Idon't know; that's why I brought his name up.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Who knows, either way, you cant call that dude a vet.

exactly...he didnt own any store...he was a manager at suite getting paid in shoes because the owner was too greedy to pay more than 10/hr under thetable.

his wife cheated on him. he cheated on her.

he got some used grip tapes from the owner of Suite for free and posted them as his "first pair of dunks, beaters now" lmmfao....

he then stole from the shop and had it blamed on various shop kids that worked there...

and now lives like back in Utah somewhere as a true jack mormon managing a journeys.

that is the spoken truth. AND ALL BESIDES the fact that he joined in 04 i believe. maybe as early as mid 03...claiming to have gone back to nike park just likeeveryone else...
nerd.gif

Carra is in love and living life as awesome as she can! we talk less and less but always keep in touch one way or another.
wink.gif

hmmmmm thats it for updates really...

Ekin...dutch; dude...i dont pay for no one and no one pays for me! Sushimon!!!!
happy.gif

p.s. Ekin i found my old Nike work books, your business card and the folder they gave us when they cut out commission!!! ha! we're lucky we got out when wedid...slaves.

p.s. where the eff is steeez and my boy NCTWIN!!!!! thank you for the tickets to the XXII party! i got too drunk and fell in front of MJ
embarassed.gif

yea...he chuckled with his fist over his mouth...i took nicole from sole collector down with me...good times :smile:

Krabbyrangoon was supposed to reply. lol...i see him every so often and ordered him to reply on the BBM...he is gonna get pinned!

p.s. where the eff is steeez and my boy NCTWIN!!!!! thank you for the tickets to the XXII party! i got too drunk and fell in front of MJ
embarassed.gif

I remember that!!!! Ya'll were acting up on the dance floor. Nicole could shake it too...
smile.gif

I miss you...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Bastitch, what's up son how have you been?

Good, man. Doing the family and 9-5 thing.

That's about it.

Life is good, bro. Hope all is well.

FWIW -- last I spoke to dunkin (last year) he was planning his wedding..so he's probably married by now...which explains his absence....although hemigrated to CT well before that.

Sup_

^Hes also posting on Superfuture. With his suspenders
laugh.gif

Anyone have that PS I did of Ryan and Sulu hugging each other at Costco?

Peace.

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

^Hes also posting on Superfuture. With his suspenders
laugh.gif

Anyone have that PS I did of Ryan and Sulu hugging each other at Costco?

Peace.

I need a picture of Sulu and that Nautica shirt he wore to a Warriors summit.

That was freakin' class.

On the Sulu note, I ran into him in front of the suites entrance at the last Warriors home game.

He looked Sulu-*@!.

This thread sure brought out the ol'fogeys, HaHaHa......and Nikepark! WOW!! Saw the first Jordan 17 sample on there, what was the dude's name thatbrought out the sample? Argh....I can't believe I am this sinile in my early 30s.

p.s. Ekin i found my old Nike work books, your business card and the folder they gave us when they cut out commission!!! ha! we're lucky we got out when we did...slaves.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that no more commission day, "special sales associate onlymeeting" and they bust that crap out.

Phillyhova
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son mighta been the biggest menace in nthistory

I even remember a NT mod who shall remain nameless even calling for his antics
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

what happened to FriscoHustla. albert was his name right?

yezzir...havnet talked to him in months...

uhh BASTITCH...i asked how your legpits were tard!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

oo206oo:
laugh.gif

I don't know.

All I know is that it seemed like he was pretty cool with all you guys that throw gay/drunk jokes at each other pretty regularly, then he wasn't posting as much because business got heavy or something, then his store got broken into, then he slowed down posting, then he stopped posting, and now... well, I don't know; that's why I brought his name up.
nerd.gif

I remember when he was hypin up his store in vegas; I even dropped by to check out his shop which was waayyy off from the strip, copped some chili 95s. . .last i heard from him was when he was goin off on neek, and i think his shop moved into the strip now?

Back
Top Bottom