I been living a lie VOL Cupcaking

Just saw how to properly eat a cup cake and man have i been doing this wrong. All those years in elementary.. I was suckered  
mean.gif

The tac tac one is just 
laugh.gif

any NT want to chip in on any other proper etiquette when it comes to eating foods?  
[h1] [/h1]

Been doin that with my Tic-Tacs since grade school.

I also tear the top off my ketchup packets horizontally and dip my fries one at a time in them. People think Im hella weird for that one lol.

I'm going to acquire so much booty from this. Take a girl to the crib show her how to use a ketchup cup ....yup that'll seal the deal 8)

anyone know how to eat pringles after the first 10?

I just put the lid back on for a second and first turn the can sideways then tilt it so the lid side is a little lower than the base. The chips will slide to the lid end making them easy to access... as long as you dont set the can back on its base lol.

I cant believe I actually just typed that... :rolleyes

I've been doing that ketchup method for over a decade. Instead of pulling it apart after the ketchup is in, just pull it apart before hand. You can put way more ketchup in it

Been doing the cup cake one for years, every time someone sees me do it they think its the best idea every.
also I'm gonna have to start using that ketchup one when I go to IN N OUT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom