I bet you don't like chicken as much as this kid does..

laugh.gif

Yesterday I was leaving the grocery store and in the parking lot some country white guy came up to me and was "You should've gotten the fried chicken"
eek.gif

Worst part is, I didn't even buy anything (went to Western Union) so I don't know why he even said that to me :smh

Yesterday I was leaving the grocery store and in the parking lot some country white guy came up to me and was "You should've gotten the fried chicken"
eek.gif

Worst part is, I didn't even buy anything (went to Western Union) so I don't know why he even said that to me :smh

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom