I came out to my parents today....

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I always thought of you as the guy with the plain jane air max collection in wdywt 
laugh.gif

how are your parents feeling now? how about your best friend then and now?

and props.

you know what's ironic?  several years ago, i was called THE WORST DRESSED PERSON ON NT in that thread, lol...
... so much for stereotypes!  lol
So dalitso is gay too? Damb.

If there wasn't a ban on homosexual remarks do you think the comments would be like the way they are? #justsaying

Congrats OP for lifting the weight over shoulders.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I always thought of you as the guy with the plain jane air max collection in wdywt 
laugh.gif

and props.

you know what's ironic?  several years ago, i was called THE WORST DRESSED PERSON ON NT in that thread, lol...
So dalitso is gay too? Damb.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jordan shirt, fitted, jeans, jacket, socks, shoes.

laugh.gif

and props.

laugh.gif
i remember you'd always have some airmax on with boot cut jeans.
sick.gif

anyways, props bro.  to answer your question i wouldn't care if i had a gay kid.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If there wasn't a ban on homosexual remarks do you think the comments would be like the way they are? #justsaying

Homosexuals have feelings as well. I wouldnt want to hurt anyone. And plus this is a great time for OP so let him be and let him feel proud for who he is

Hey congrats. One of my best friends has an older brother who's gay. He was telling us the story of how he held it in from his parents and his brother until he reached the age of 25 himself and told us how tough it was then. Nothing better than getting something off your shoulders that has been on the back of your mind for so long. Now time to relax!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think they would still be positive only time people really OD is when someone tries to make a "hot male appreciation" or when that one guy would play "guess if it's a ****** or not"
laugh.gif
Congrats OP.

good for you brah. i dislike closet dudes who are obviously gay and then go marry a chick and have kids and stuff. its a waste of time, waste of emotions and just basically lying all the time.  might as well tell everyone youre a millionaire too.  and stay true to yourself. nothing to be scared of. youre you and theres millions like you. if people around you dont like it, then move, to somewhere where it feels like home.

Good for you Tim. You're always in here with a positive attitude so I respect that.

but you're still the worst dressed...
roll.gif

Props dude 
pimp.gif

I respect everyone's sexuality, I got a couple gay friends.

One of them came out to me and told me he liked me, I told him I'm not gay but I respect his orientation, and it won't change the fact he's still my boy.

congrats to you man! wish you the best of luck
good to know your parents accepted it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

eek.gif

Madd Courage For Posting This On NT. 
pimp.gif

Things Should Easen Up For You Mentally Now That You Dont Have Anything To Hide From Them... Good Luck With Everything.
mad props 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i can imagine if op wasn't timcity. the responses would have been alot different.

props my dude. i wish u well.

Man this is the realest post I've seen on NT in a while. Mad props. Killer collection of sneakers btw, remembered that you used to post quite a bit in WDYWT. 

Props to you Tim. Being able to muster up the courage to your parents deserves praise. Coming out to a forum you frequently post on takes some courage as well, because as you claimed in your original post, words have helped you get through this (by typing and telling us on NT), and so one can assume words may even hurt you. However, this thread has been supportive and clean, props to all who have posted.

Now your next step is to find a friend who will get you away from those bootcut jeans you always wear
roll.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

and props.

i work with some homosexual dude off site who lives in miami from alabama.  went to visit them on a work trip.  dude couldnt dress either hah no disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom