I can give you a million dollars

if he lives in a over populated country like india or china or this person is a terrorist than you push that as much as you would like

My first thought is hell yeah, I could do great things with that money! Then I think about it, I'll
be regretting that decision the rest of my life. Seeing the person I killed in nightmare's and !$@%!
No thanks!

I think it really depends on the situation. If this was government planned, then no. If it was magical, then maybe, because it would never be traced. I'dalso find out as much information on this "power" as possible (eg. no loop-holes, etc.) Also, I would like to know my financial status at the time.As of now, I need that money for university, but I won't be able to do it.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Hell yeah son. Aren't people dying every second? One more can't hurt.

im gonna have to agree with that logic as bad as it sounds
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Either the OP has read the stellar DC / Vertigo series 100 Bullets or he just has a great imagination. At any rate, no, I wouldn't do it,because only God knows who would get killed for a few measly dollars. Yes I know we're in a recession, but a human life is priceless.

Conversely, soldiers sign up right out of high school domestically for a huge bonus and G.I. bill, only to fight for their lives overseas. Internationally,children are taught how to use heavy metal from an early age. This is more of a question of ethics and then semantics, than anything...

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Hell yeah son. Aren't people dying every second? One more can't hurt.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i would push it, but not for that reason.....because im selfish , kinda
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

"The Box" I can't wait to see this film. eat it
grin.gif
J/k man. Movie sounds like it'll be an edge of ur seater, gon have to peep it

You push that button then a week later someone else in the world gets the same deal and then you die. KARMA!!!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Y'all are some liars. You guys know damn well you wouldn't even hesitate to push it
laugh.gif

I think if it really came down to it, dude would be able to push the button. I know i couldnt do it.

Id have it blow up the person pressing the button, like dude was willing to kill for a mill, hes willin to die for a mill. hahaha

if i get a mil every push honestly i would let you push it a half dozen times
people are just greedy it would way on my conscience but a couple mil and im set for life
and my kids prolly would be too i aint gon front and say imma pass that up

just based off the average voting of the human population, or even this thread for example, about 90% if ya said yes, if a random person was to be chosen topress the button the odds are too great that they WOULD press the button and possibly striking ME dead..........so yea, why wouldnt I?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

if he lives in a over populated country like india or china or this person is a terrorist than you push that as much as you would like
Yeah, because the people in over populated countries are more expendable than people in less populated countries. You're ridiculous.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I would only push it if I knew the person dying would be a terrorist (as mentioned above), rapist, pedophile (more so than ANYONE else) or serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom