I cannot wait for the Brooklyn Nets.

how sick will this team be....i can just imagine the "new" jerseys with brooklyn scripted across king james' chest

at the current nets logo smh
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

how sick will this team be....i can just imagine the "new" jerseys with brooklyn scripted across king james' chest

frown.gif

Have you moved on from Kobe, now you wanna ^%#@ Bron? You sure do get around.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

they should be called the Brooklyn Knights....get it brooklynites lol...but yeah itll be interesting to see how ny would accept it

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

they should be called the Brooklyn Knights....get it brooklynites lol...but yeah itll be interesting to see how ny would accept it
ny won't accept em. they need to stay here in the meadowlands.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Good idea, as of now they're going to be the Brooklyn Nets=Brooklynettes.

I love how something I have been saying for three years is getting pub from sports sites and random people now. LeBron is going to the Nets, and NO they willnot suck. The combination of LeBron, RJeff and Devin Harris is way better than Lebron, ______ and ______ from the Cavs (and its not even close).

I love how something I have been saying for three years is getting pub from sports sites and random people now. LeBron is going to the Nets, and NO they will not suck. The combination of LeBron, RJeff and Devin Harris is way better than Lebron, ______ and ______ from the Cavs (and its not even close).
Media outlets have been talking about LeBron going to NYC since Day 1. It's not like you've created a novelty.

The King was born and raised just outside of Cleveland, his loyalty remains to the area, and if you think he'd rather bring a championship to Brooklyn justbecause Jay-Z wants him to, you're wrong. And don't bring up that Brooklyn/NJ can pay him more because they can't. Not to mention we're goingto offer him $1 billion a year if we have to. He's building a dynasty in Cleveland that the city has never experienced before...

At least one that the Indians never capitalized on a few times in the '90s.
frown.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom