I can't believe Pharrell is 37 years old

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Desirée Glapion Rogers (born June 16, 1959) is an American public relations executive. In November 2008 she was selected by Barack Obama's office as the White House Social Secretary for the incoming administration, the first person of African American descent to serve in this function. On February 26, 2010, the Chicago Sun-Times' Lynn Sweet reported that she planned to step down.[1] Rogers was replaced by Julianna Smoot, former chief of staff to the U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk. Smoot was the Obama presidential campaign chief fund-raiser.[2]

She is 50 years old.

I would SMASH. RIGHT. NOW.

Spoiler [+]
desiree-rogers1.gif

desiree-rogers.jpg

White_House_Social_Secretary_Desiree_Rogers.jpg

Desiree%20Rogers,%20White%20House%20Social%20Secretary%201.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Desirée Glapion Rogers (born June 16, 1959) is an American public relations executive. In November 2008 she was selected by Barack Obama's office as the White House Social Secretary for the incoming administration, the first person of African American descent to serve in this function. On February 26, 2010, the Chicago Sun-Times' Lynn Sweet reported that she planned to step down.[1] Rogers was replaced by Julianna Smoot, former chief of staff to the U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk. Smoot was the Obama presidential campaign chief fund-raiser.[2]

She is 50 years old.

I would SMASH. RIGHT. NOW.

Spoiler [+]
desiree-rogers1.gif

desiree-rogers.jpg

White_House_Social_Secretary_Desiree_Rogers.jpg

Desiree%20Rogers,%20White%20House%20Social%20Secretary%201.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Remember that Pharrell as a producer did stuff for Wreckx-N-Effects, SWV, and Total. The dude has been paying his dues even just from a producing point of view. It's not like he just came around a couple of years ago.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Remember that Pharrell as a producer did stuff for Wreckx-N-Effects, SWV, and Total. The dude has been paying his dues even just from a producing point of view. It's not like he just came around a couple of years ago.

Just to compare cause The Neptunes are from this era of producers:

Timbaland - 39
Dr. Dre - 45
Pete Rock - 39
DJ Premiere - 44
DJ Quick - 40
Erick Sermon - 41
RZA - 41

Just to compare cause The Neptunes are from this era of producers:

Timbaland - 39
Dr. Dre - 45
Pete Rock - 39
DJ Premiere - 44
DJ Quick - 40
Erick Sermon - 41
RZA - 41

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yall are buggin if you dont think P has had any "work" done to his face.
I mean im not denying it, but if so thats some of the best work ever done to a celeb cuz its def not noticeable.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yall are buggin if you dont think P has had any "work" done to his face.
I mean im not denying it, but if so thats some of the best work ever done to a celeb cuz its def not noticeable.
eek.gif

Well he doesn't age quick because he's living the stress free life. Got plenty money, freedom, women and doing what he love

Well he doesn't age quick because he's living the stress free life. Got plenty money, freedom, women and doing what he love

Back
Top Bottom