I Can't Get Laid!

Black athlete that can't get buns....can't compute

You're either extremely lame or ugly

Bruh, just do you. Why you posting in here like you not gonna get troll responses 2942i0582085320-5 times? You should know better. Go find a hobby and get your mind off that. Put your time and energy in your future career and things will fall into place naturally.

sounds like you're over thinking it. Sounds like you're a "nice guy." Girls don't want that, it's not enough of a challenge for them.

I'll say something bout they weave, talk about iCarly, why Kanye is the greatest human ever, a woman's place is in the kitchen, just a bunch a dumb **** bro.
Yea I got a annoying *** personality, **** will talk to a *****, but they'll be pissed by the end of the conversation. I got bad habits bro...

Man...... :rofl:

Last edited:
Play some wiz to get your head right. Preferably some Kush and Oj or Cabin Fever 2. You'll feel like the ****, and yambs will be got.

Dudes in here fronting like iCarly isn't low key hilarious. Andre Drummond knows

:smh: Drake slander

Last edited:
Don't take these things so seriously. Have confidence in yourself, know what you're capable of and move forward. Women want confidence and someone that can be a man.

Replace drake and the dream with The weeknd, then once ya heart gets numb because you don't care for women other than for sex, thank me later, you finally became a man

You can't just become this though, you have to feel it. Dive right in with these chicks while you're young and feel the pain, you'll be better off for it.

You can't just become this though, you have to feel it. Dive right in with these chicks while you're young and feel the pain, you'll be better off for it.
Yep once he goes through pain with a chick he'll discover his mojo with all females

In this day and age, if you are not having sex once you reach college, you're doing something wrong....

HS is completely understandable. Majority of chicks I knew in HS that put out were garden tools and ended up having children.

But, I guarantee you've been out in public, a girl walks past, and in her mind she's thinking "Hmmm, I would probably have sex with him."

It's up to us to make that idea a reality.....

1. Sense of Humor (you sound like you have that)

2. Decent haircut/outfit

3. Alcohol

4. You're own place

Unless you're conversation skills are just horrible, it rarely goes past those 4 basic dynamics.

(In my humble experience of course.)

BIGGEST THING I LEARNED, DO NOT BE SHY. I used to actually think girls LIKED shy guys, but have been told straight up....nah B.

In this day and age, if you are not having sex once you reach college, you're doing something wrong....

HS is completely understandable. Majority of chicks I knew in HS that put out were garden tools and ended up having children.

But, I guarantee you've been out in public, a girl walks past, and in her mind she's thinking "Hmmm, I would probably have sex with him."

It's up to us to make that idea a reality.....

1. Sense of Humor (you sound like you have that)
2. Decent haircut/outfit
3. Alcohol
4. You're own place

Unless you're conversation skills are just horrible, it rarely goes past those 4 basic dynamics.

(In my humble experience of course.)

BIGGEST THING I LEARNED, DO NOT BE SHY. I used to actually think girls LIKED shy guys, but have been told straight up....nah B.

Didn't read OP now, so here's some advice..

1) It's not that serious. I think the biggest pitfall dudes have towards females is overreacting and over analyzing their approach and execution. Women are not magical unicorns.. They're just like you, minus an external sex organ and on top of that, most are simple minded.

2) Read body language. You said you have had girls like you before but can't close the deal.. Did you pay attention to any non-verbal queues? And on top of that, be bold bruh.. Don't hesitate to make that first move. If you're denied, thank god you didn't waste months figuring that out, and if you're approved, well a win is a win.

3) Don't focus all your attention on one girl. You never know how these situations will pan out no matter how good your game is.. You don't want to invest all your time in one female just for her to fall through and you end up assed out. It's about to be winter bruh, you need to begin your draft picks.

4) BE YOURSELF. You need to develop some god damn confidence if you plan on ever losing your virginity. Stop giving a damn what everyone thinks about you and start living for yourself and thinking of yourself in the highest regard. I can talk to anyone like I've known them my entire life, and you can too.. Everyone can. It's within all of us. Break out of your shell homie.

If you have any questions or need guidance feel free to PM me or just hop in TAY.. You will always learn something new in that thread.

you fap to much

A somewhat mix of all this.

Take baby steps. Before you are knocking the boots with a rando, you will prob be making out first. Just try to make out with first then once you are good with that then closing the deal will be much easier.

1) Invest in yourself. Knowledge. Fashion. Hobbies. Whatever. Never invest in a female more than yourself, always invest in yourself first and invest in yourself the most.  

2) Live an interesting lifestyle.

3) Become one with rejection. Embrace it. Value yourself so much that you don't need validation from a female to know that you are an amazing person. Since you invest in yourself (see 1) above) and since you live an interesting lifestyle all by yourself (see 2) above) then one chick rejecting you means NOTHING. You are perfectly happy either way. This is TRUE CONFIDENCE. 

4) Maintain adequate hygiene.

Follow the 4 fundamentals above and there is no reason you can't get laid. 

Back
Top Bottom