I can't take it anymore...

People are huge and if they're not huge they're big. 

Where'd all the normal sized/in shape people go? 

Can't people stop stuffing their faces for a few minutes? 

Your genetics force you to carry a few more pounds? OK, sounds reasonable. 

Your genetics force you to be ******g huge? No, that's just your penchant for consuming anything that looks edible.

Gluttony is a sin, isn't it? 

It's too easy to stay alive nowadays. The majority of humanity has to be de-evolving. 
laugh.gif

It's summertime and my eyes are being assaulted on a constant basis. 

Last edited:
this is true. whenever i go to public places not the gym or basketvall courts all i see is fat ppl. it gets annoying mane.

lets strip their fat and make soap out of it

im considering Diego, Steezy, Ninja, or Bastitch to play the Edward Norton role (I would be playing Pitt, obviously)

WaWa

check this out.................co workers actually make fun of me because im in shape.

like im a loser for going to the gym everyday after work

i think its low key envy, but if i made fun up them even sarcastic id be a d-bag.....

^ i hate when people do that. its just their own fat justification kicking in. its pathetic

inb4 FSS (fatty sob stories)

Last edited:
WaWa

check this out.................co workers actually make fun of me because im in shape.

i think its low key envy, but if i made fun up them even sarcastic id be a d-bag.....

Just do it...

You should be the norm/standard

WaWa

yup. I'm a slim yet fit dude, and fat people are always telling me I look like a little kid. I don't have a manly shape according to them :lol: funny thing is if they didn't have 40% body fat they'd be smaller than me. And I'm not even swole, I have a soccer player body type

whenever I visit my Fam in Europe though, I fit right in.

Last edited:
WaWa

It's envy but it's also a need to normalize being overweight. 

Ain't nothing normal about it. Every time someone tries to pull the genetic factor or "I watch what I eat but I still gain weight" card, I just tell them they're ************ straight up. 

I'm leaving the country for a year in a few months and the country that I'm going to (thankfully) has normal sized people (on the whole). You cannot believe how better looking people are just by being normal sized/in shape. I get blueballs walking down the street because of all the beautiful women.

In the states? I gag just thinking how that thang might smell. Especially in the summer. 

I was actually wondering where they went. I see a few but not enough to be freaked out, or bothered by it.

laugh.gif
 When people say you're a try hard for eating healthy and exercising daily. 
mean.gif

I still feel I'm lazy. I can only imagine their health/exercise regimen. 

anyone whos worked fast food before... ever noticed how focused fat people are when ordering?  u can tell that meal is about to be the highlight of their day

I'm disgusted daily. Fat chicks are real brave and give no dambs around here. There is no way of avoiding them.

People are huge and if they're not huge they're big. 
Where'd all the normal sized/in shape people go? 

Can't people stop stuffing their faces for a few minutes? 

Your genetics force you to carry a few more pounds? OK, sounds reasonable. 
Your genetics force you to be ******g huge? No, that's just your penchant for consuming anything that looks edible.

Gluttony is a sin, isn't it? 

It's too easy to stay alive nowadays. The majority of humanity has to be de-evolving. 
laugh.gif

It's summertime and my eyes are being assaulted on a constant basis. 

"if you keep throwing sand on the sound plate, the sound will not be able to get the sand in perfect shape - you are not giving it time to place the sand grains in order - you just keep piling more and more on it - and it's spilling out the sides just like the meat on your waist/waste line - get in shape - true shape - and you will not need to sleep - sleep is the cousin of death - death is unnecessary and unnatural - death occurs when you are no longer able to keep the body in shape - it cannot be retuned by the sound source that animates it because you keep throwing meat in your mouth and you need constant sleep in order to heal the damage done by your intake"

Back
Top Bottom