I challenge you to find me someone with a LOWER b-ball IQ....

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LO thought he was playing street ball

A lot of these guys mentioned are so athletic too. If they had the combo of basketball IQ mixed in with their talent
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

^^ They called it as a rebound but the NBA reversed it and ruled it wasn't a couple of days later

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by JD617

Tony Allen's pretty dumb, but not as much as Odom.
I think he's more reckless than dumb.

Nah, I watch just about every Celtics game...he's pretty dumb.

1. His facial expressions after a dumb decision are absolutely hilarious. He always has that look like "Damn, what happened?"

2. That play 2 years ago when he tore his knee up on a dunk after the whistle.

3. When he had that legal situation a few years ago (a guy in his posse was accused of shooting someone) they said it began as an argument between Tony and theguy about how much money he makes.
roll.gif

4. I met TA 3 years ago at a Celtics barbecue at their practice facility in Waltham. People were allowed to go in the locker room and the practice court andstuff. Tony was hanging out in the locker room talking to the fans and signing some autographs. I shook his hand and said good luck this season and whatever.He started talking to the trainer about something and then turned back to me and introduced himself again and shook my hand again. I was like dude...I just metyou 10 seconds ago.
laugh.gif
He had to deal with a few hundred fans, soit's not like he was paying attention to everyone, but it was still pretty funny.
laugh.gif

Ok on that first youtube, I saw the bootleg big bird from that one NT thread and damn near lost my water.

Pietrus has little bball IQ, for sure...

When he was in high school 15 minutes from my house.

I saw him at the store with my dad. He asked if he was going to go to SU to play.

And he said, No becuase he was too stupid and couldn't pass any of the needed exams.

laugh.gif

And you can't understand %%*# he says. So him on the court.

smh.gif

First players that come to mind:

-Stephen Jackson
-Ricky Davis
-Lamar Odom
-JR Smith
-Vladimir Radmonavic

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

First players that come to mind:

-Stephen Jackson
He knows where to be on defensive so I wouldn't say he has one of the worst basketball IQ's in the league. It's just not one of thebest in the league.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Tony Allen's pretty dumb, but not as much as Odom.
I think he's more reckless than dumb.

Nah, I watch just about every Celtics game...he's pretty dumb.

1. His facial expressions after a dumb decision are absolutely hilarious. He always has that look like "Damn, what happened?"

2. That play 2 years ago when he tore his knee up on a dunk after the whistle.

3. When he had that legal situation a few years ago (a guy in his posse was accused of shooting someone) they said it began as an argument between Tony and the guy about how much money he makes.
roll.gif

4. I met TA 3 years ago at a Celtics barbecue at their practice facility in Waltham. People were allowed to go in the locker room and the practice court and stuff. Tony was hanging out in the locker room talking to the fans and signing some autographs. I shook his hand and said good luck this season and whatever. He started talking to the trainer about something and then turned back to me and introduced himself again and shook my hand again. I was like dude...I just met you 10 seconds ago.
laugh.gif
He had to deal with a few hundred fans, so it's not like he was paying attention to everyone, but it was still pretty funny.
laugh.gif
Well in that case nevermind
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom