I challenge you to find me someone with a LOWER b-ball IQ....

clippers7_resize.jpg

Originally Posted by SCuse7

When he was in high school 15 minutes from my house.

I saw him at the store with my dad. He asked if he was going to go to SU to play.

And he said, No becuase he was too stupid and couldn't pass any of the needed exams.

laugh.gif

And you can't understand %%*# he says. So him on the court.

smh.gif

Who?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by SCuse7

When he was in high school 15 minutes from my house.

I saw him at the store with my dad. He asked if he was going to go to SU to play.

And he said, No becuase he was too stupid and couldn't pass any of the needed exams.

laugh.gif

And you can't understand %%*# he says. So him on the court.

smh.gif

Who?
Blatche

Blachte is a dumb #!%! he made some pass when the Knicks played him the other night that had me just
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. And Odom is dumb and obviously Ricky Davis but the clear choice HAS GOT to be this man. Have you ever seen him play? Talented but he thinks he is aSG every time he gets the ball i hold my breath he almost single handidly lost us the end of the game a few nights ago vs Charlotte.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I dont even know what hes doing." Gotta love Z BO
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, OP. That's sad that before clicking on the thread, I already knew it was Andray. I was all for tanking the season and just developing our youngplayers, but it looks like we'll be losing every game without losing on purpose haha. Nick Young is the only bright spot on that bench along with Javale.

Back
Top Bottom