I dont even think its close. Deron Williams is head and shoulders above all PGs

the chris paul >deron williams stuff is nonsense. I know that Deron williams is the best pg in the league(until agent zero returns
tongue.gif
). and in the long run im gonna want a pg who is 3 inches taller and 35 poundsheavier than the so called best point guard in the league(chris paul).

Paul > Williams

* D-Will is second behind Paul though..

u guys must have forgot what gilbert did or just never got to watch him. or just got a man crush on lebron.

but gilbert was getting 29, 6, 5. those are lebrons numbers this year, and every announcer and reporter are screaming MVP

yall actin like cp3 is head and shoulders a better player..and thats clearly not the case

Originally Posted by haiti5

yall actin like cp3 is head and shoulders a better player..and thats clearly not the case

It is the case. He truly IS that much better.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

u guys must have forgot what gilbert did or just never got to watch him. or just got a man crush on lebron.

but gilbert was getting 29, 6, 5. those are lebrons numbers this year, and every announcer and reporter are screaming MVP
when was gil avg 29, 6, 5?

i always though DWill was better but doesnt get the shine cuz of where he is located..yes his numbers r down but he is slowly rising up.one of my favoritepalyers in the L

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I know that Deron williams is the best pg in the league(until agent zero returns
tongue.gif
).

Credibility lost.

over time I've really appreciated Deron's game...but tough to say he's better than Paul..don't think it can be said, really.

Originally Posted by 531

when was gil avg 29, 6, 5?

sorry. 28,6,5 in 2007

There is no way D-Will is better than CP. Not possible. I like both players a lot, but it's not really close.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I know that Deron williams is the best pg in the league(until agent zero returns
tongue.gif
).

Credibility lost.

laugh.gif
same thing i thought, like, this n' still checking forgilbert??
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom