I don't know if I'm late, but this mesmerized the HELL outta me

Yo Im literally headed to New Orleans tonight! I'm trying to find this chick on some real spit. Niketalk lets go to work!

Yo Im literally headed to New Orleans tonight! I'm trying to find this chick on some real spit. Niketalk lets go to work!

I was sitting on my laptop listening to lauryn hill and appreciating women for their intellectual capacity. Then you showed me this and reminded me theyre only good for the P and the mass. Thankyou kind sir.

I was sitting on my laptop listening to lauryn hill and appreciating women for their intellectual capacity. Then you showed me this and reminded me theyre only good for the P and the mass. Thankyou kind sir.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

she from houma la bout 30 mins away from new orleans. i doubt she still live there, with this internet model thing going on.

you should be able to find something like this with bayou classicc going on this weekend

hoo hoo 's be out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

she from houma la bout 30 mins away from new orleans. i doubt she still live there, with this internet model thing going on.

you should be able to find something like this with bayou classicc going on this weekend

hoo hoo 's be out
pimp.gif

I would hit raw with not a second thought

if she were in the club, I'd make it flood with ones in that !!%+#

THANK YOU OP MY FRIEND
pimp.gif

I would hit raw with not a second thought

if she were in the club, I'd make it flood with ones in that !!%+#

THANK YOU OP MY FRIEND
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom