I dont know the quality but 2 HDMI cords for 5 bucks

good looks. bought a set for my gf's new tv. "quality" really shouldn't matter especially for a 6ft cord.

good looks. bought a set for my gf's new tv. "quality" really shouldn't matter especially for a 6ft cord.

Good lookin out OP. Recently copped 2 HDMI chords for $4 each on monoprice. SMH @ people paying $80 for the ones at best buy.

Good lookin out OP. Recently copped 2 HDMI chords for $4 each on monoprice. SMH @ people paying $80 for the ones at best buy.

grin.gif
 Double post

Originally Posted by ALDY

Theres a difference between the quality of Monster Power HDMIs and your run of the mill walmart/newegg/tigerdirect busted down HDMIs. The technology alone is worth the difference. Money saving, fire prevention, and dirty power sorting are just a few of the benefits. But im sure you already knew that.

Theres a difference between the quality of Monster Power HDMIs and your run of the mill walmart/newegg/tigerdirect busted down HDMIs. The technology alone is worth the difference. Money saving, fire prevention, and dirty power sorting are just a few of the benefits. But im sure you already knew that.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Spoiler [+]
smart-guy.jpg

Spoiler [+]
smart-guy.jpg

I have a $50 HDMI cable from bestbuy, and a $6 one I bought from ebay. I've used both on my 52" 1080i LCD and they both output the same quality.  Don't listen to these fools, its all a business and people out there know how to make these cheap and just as well built

I have a $50 HDMI cable from bestbuy, and a $6 one I bought from ebay. I've used both on my 52" 1080i LCD and they both output the same quality.  Don't listen to these fools, its all a business and people out there know how to make these cheap and just as well built

Do some research, pretty much all HDMI cables are the same. Do you even know how an HDMI cable works?

Do some research, pretty much all HDMI cables are the same. Do you even know how an HDMI cable works?

Yea when i worked at best buy they told us pretty much they were all the same but to try to push the more expensive ones as higher quality which may be slightly true as far as then upholding longer but as long as your not constantly unplugging it, it doesn't matter

Yea when i worked at best buy they told us pretty much they were all the same but to try to push the more expensive ones as higher quality which may be slightly true as far as then upholding longer but as long as your not constantly unplugging it, it doesn't matter

Back
Top Bottom