I Don't Know What Can Make This Day Any Better. Oh wait, YES I DO!

CDQ
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eh nevermind, I saw the video, but lets be serious here how ignorant can Jeezy get? have some dam respect for yourself, looking like an animal up there
smh.gif
Hov been grew out of that phase, sad
I really don't think Hov was ever in that phase......
laugh.gif

I heard it's not even coming out "tonight".....it may pop up later on but it's not to be thrown out for another day at least.

(don't shoot the messenger)

Come on guys, this is nothing great at all...

Theres maybe 8 memorable bars.

And the Martin Luther walked so Barack could run, I saw in someones away message months ago
roll.gif

I'm a Jigga fan, but you guys are riding him too hard

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

And the Martin Luther walked so Barack could run, I saw in someones away message months ago
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly... i saw that in a political cartoon back in like October/November...these dudes think Jay came up with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and other than that verse that he stole, he was basically just saying a bunch of stupid #@+@
laugh.gif

i did get hyped watching the video because of the energy and the significance and all that, but... this was FAR from one of Jay's best verses. i don'tget all the "
sick.gif
"s and "
eek.gif
"s

in fact, if that verse was any indication of BP3, then he fell off...

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wait did this !%$+# just bite my sig
mad.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
that *@#* was sick
Jay said the same line a while ago... I think it was sometime during the summer.
laugh.gif
i had it since before palin started lying about that kidbeing hers

smh.gif
@ this camel still rapping.

Ive heard Hov go harder... i miss the reasonable doubt Jay, no type of flow whatsover old age got him outta breathe... tryna be all hip going to clubs and he39... he needs to retire.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

smh.gif

Ive heard Hov go harder... i miss the reasonable doubt Jay, no type of flow whatsover old age got him outta breathe... tryna be all hip going to clubs and he 39... he needs to retire.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Ive heard Hov go harder... i miss the reasonable doubt Jay, no type of flow whatsover old age got him outta breathe... tryna be all hip going to clubs and he 39... he needs to retire.

You're on-and-off when it comes to Hov slurping..

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly... i saw that in a political cartoon back in like October/November... these dudes think Jay came up with that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and other than that verse that he stole, he was basically just saying a bunch of stupid #@+@
laugh.gif

i did get hyped watching the video because of the energy and the significance and all that, but... this was FAR from one of Jay's best verses. i don't get all the "
sick.gif
"s and "
eek.gif
"s

in fact, if that verse was any indication of BP3, then he fell off...

I totally agree.

When most of these kids think Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive or Kanye is one of the best lyricists in the game anything that Jay says is golden
laugh.gif

Watching Notorious recently made me realize how there is a shortage of true lyricists in mainstream hip hop.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

smh.gif

You're on-and-off when it comes to Hov slurping..
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.

I love how people try to down play what the man does....
Jigga could part the damn sea and dudes gonna be like "Ya'll D Riding,.... Moses did that *$$! first, Hov fell off"

laugh.gif
N Please

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Jigga could part the damn sea and dudes gonna be like "Ya'll D Riding,.... Moses did that *$$! first, Hov fell off"

laugh.gif
N Please

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

laugh.gif
N Please
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And yea Hov been said that before the election was even over still not sure if he made it up wouldnt be surprised tho

Back
Top Bottom