I dont know what to order when I go out for drinks Vol. 21 newb

You can always talk to the bartenders too and have them recommend you drinks. I do that all the time in nice spots. I've had everything under the sun so I get bored and have them pick stuff for me.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

You can always talk to the bartenders too and have them recommend you drinks. I do that all the time in nice spots. I've had everything under the sun so I get bored and have them pick stuff for me.
this...

just tell the bartender what kind of liq you like and they'll take it from there

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

this...

just tell the bartender what kind of liq you like and they'll take it from there

Liquor:

Jack and Coke, Captain and Coke, Cranberry and Vodka, Gin and Tonic, Screwdriver (Orange Juice and Vodka)

Beer:

Yuengling, Stella, Guinness, Blue Moon w/ an orange, Becks

Liquor:

Jack and Coke, Captain and Coke, Cranberry and Vodka, Gin and Tonic, Screwdriver (Orange Juice and Vodka)

Beer:

Yuengling, Stella, Guinness, Blue Moon w/ an orange, Becks

-Henn and Coke
-Tokyo Tea
-Adios MF
-Blue Moon w/orange

pimp.gif

These days you might as well listen to your favorite rap songs and take notes on whatever drink they shout out lol

If you're not in the NW your beer selection will suck either way so go with a mixed

These days you might as well listen to your favorite rap songs and take notes on whatever drink they shout out lol

If you're not in the NW your beer selection will suck either way so go with a mixed

Back
Top Bottom