I dont know what to order when I go out for drinks Vol. 21 newb

laugh.gif
@ beer selections suck outside of the NW. You ever heard of shipping my dude? Not to mention a different micro brew pops up here every week.

laugh.gif
@ beer selections suck outside of the NW. You ever heard of shipping my dude? Not to mention a different micro brew pops up here every week.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

These days you might as well listen to your favorite rap songs and take notes on whatever drink they shout out lol

If you're not in the NW your beer selection will suck either way so go with a mixed
^ insinuating that only craft beers from an area in the US are the only ones worth drinking 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. just because a belgian trappiste tastes good doesnt mean im looking to drink those at a bar when im out with my friends.
anyway OP, start with the basic mixed drinks so you can get a taste for which liquors you actually like (vodka tonic, whiskey and coke, etc). youll figure something that you can go to if youre ever unsure.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

These days you might as well listen to your favorite rap songs and take notes on whatever drink they shout out lol

If you're not in the NW your beer selection will suck either way so go with a mixed
^ insinuating that only craft beers from an area in the US are the only ones worth drinking 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. just because a belgian trappiste tastes good doesnt mean im looking to drink those at a bar when im out with my friends.
anyway OP, start with the basic mixed drinks so you can get a taste for which liquors you actually like (vodka tonic, whiskey and coke, etc). youll figure something that you can go to if youre ever unsure.

Haha. But I like Vodka... Ciroc and lemonade is my drink of choice. If the clubs don't have Ciroc, I get chilled Kettle One with a pineapple back, or cranberry vodka.

Haha. But I like Vodka... Ciroc and lemonade is my drink of choice. If the clubs don't have Ciroc, I get chilled Kettle One with a pineapple back, or cranberry vodka.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Irish car bombs

this. just keep downing them until they dont taste good anymore...

Spoiler [+]
...which never happens.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Irish car bombs

this. just keep downing them until they dont taste good anymore...

Spoiler [+]
...which never happens.

I feel like Cranberry and Vodka along with OJ and Vodka are somewhat of a feminine drink. It's more popular amongst the women than men. If you're going to go with Vodka do it with Tonic/Club Soda/ or even Ginger Ale. I'd usually go with Johnnie Walker over ice or any good Whiskey.

I feel like Cranberry and Vodka along with OJ and Vodka are somewhat of a feminine drink. It's more popular amongst the women than men. If you're going to go with Vodka do it with Tonic/Club Soda/ or even Ginger Ale. I'd usually go with Johnnie Walker over ice or any good Whiskey.

don't sleep on the corona & lime with a shot of patron.. those were a go-to a couple summers' past

don't sleep on the corona & lime with a shot of patron.. those were a go-to a couple summers' past

Some of these drinks suggested, while good, are probably pretty expensive. Keep in mind that OP is 21, not 29. 
OP, guessing that you will be in college bars, look on the walls and behind the bar for that place's specials that night. You can usually get a pretty good deal. I'd also rather buy cheap specials and get rounds with my friends than try to look cool getting Patron shots. I guess if you have the paper, do it, but I'm 22 and drink PBR/High Life/Coors Light bottles all night without shame.

Some of these drinks suggested, while good, are probably pretty expensive. Keep in mind that OP is 21, not 29. 
OP, guessing that you will be in college bars, look on the walls and behind the bar for that place's specials that night. You can usually get a pretty good deal. I'd also rather buy cheap specials and get rounds with my friends than try to look cool getting Patron shots. I guess if you have the paper, do it, but I'm 22 and drink PBR/High Life/Coors Light bottles all night without shame.

Back
Top Bottom