I dont know what you want so here's CASH......Smh

all my stuff is to expensive, so I usually just wait for deals and buy it for myself with the cash people give me...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I keep a running wish list throughout the year of things that I want or come across...but are things that I dont really need or have the funds to splurge on.

that way come Xmas time...I just send that wishlist out.

This man has just solved my problem......

oh...and best to keep it on google notepad or yahoo notepad.
that way whenever you're browsing or the idea comes to you...you can put it on the list...wherever you are

SMH@ the o.p

sounding spoiled
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I didnt anything nor did I ask for anything.. But I would much rather someone give me $ than go out and buy something for me that I possibly will not like.

I didnt anything nor did I ask for anything.. But I would much rather someone give me $ than go out and buy something for me that I possibly will not like.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

im good with what i got. moms gave me 200. i dont even care what i get

Nah man. Like a week ago I was thinking the same. Then mom went out of her way to get me a whole bunch of fresh Ralph Lauren and Lacoste stuff. Polo Blue, abelt, this sweet shearing lined jacket and I didn't ask for anything. Felt really, really good. I was
eek.gif
last night when we opened presents (we do it on the 24th)

I only got a Nike track jacket from my parents. Didn't ask for anything though. I'm still gonna surprise my parents with more late gifts tomorrow afterI pick up my paycheck.

Honestly OP has a point. The phrase "it's the thought that counts" still holds some weight, and cash requires zero thought. It's as muchabout the cash value of the gift as the sentiment behind it.

Obviously still thoughtful on their part to give anything at all, but a gift trumps cash no doubt.

It kind of sucks not having anything to open, but the money is better than getting something you would not like. Last year my mom
got me $50 worth of stuff from Ross, when the cash would have done me much better.

I didnt get anything but a couple years ago i got like 100.
They coulda atleast put some thought into what i wanted...
I kinda told them what i wanted.....
laugh.gif

I prefer money anyway.
smokin.gif
I usually want nothing but shoes and clothes these days and I don't have many people who want to drop $100+ on me so theyjust give me about half of that in cash or so.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I prefer money anyway.
smokin.gif
I usually want nothing but shoes and clothes these days and I don't have many people who want to drop $100+ on me so they just give me about half of that in cash or so.

Yep I mostly buy myself my expensive gifts for me anyway. Like My Jordan 11/12 Colleczione

My father in law gave me $100 cash it's cool because I actually flipped it to $255. He just isn't the shopping kind of guy and he would rather let youget what you want so everybody is happy and it's easier.

I like the cash because I can buy what I want as long as I get one gift that is a suprise it's cool.

Got new tires for my car from my mom (much needed)
Coach handbag and makeup bag
Eddie Bauer shirts and Jacket
CDP 11/12

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I got nothing, quit crying.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Cash can buy you anything, quit complaining.

You're complaining about getting $$. Try getting a bike lock from your aunt, when you don't have a bike. And then pretending to be happy with it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

oh...and best to keep it on google notepad or yahoo notepad.
that way whenever you're browsing or the idea comes to you...you can put it on the list...wherever you are

Thank you sir........And I think you guys are getting the wrong idea I just wish I had something to open like when I was a kid, the past years I just getcash.......so it like basically they are paying me back for what I got them lol, im not mad trust im blessed im just saying are people on here "hard tobuy for" like I am

Back
Top Bottom