I dont know what you want so here's CASH......Smh

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

oh...and best to keep it on google notepad or yahoo notepad.
that way whenever you're browsing or the idea comes to you...you can put it on the list...wherever you are

Thank you sir........And I think you guys are getting the wrong idea I just wish I had something to open like when I was a kid, the past years I just get cash.......so it like basically they are paying me back for what I got them lol, im not mad trust im blessed im just saying are people on here "hard to buy for" like I am
I feel the same way, But I'm not going to complain about it

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe it's just me but I didnt get any gift that was not cash yet other then granny getting me a blanket that itches like I have the outbreak virus..........The answer was "ehhhh I didnt know what to get you" I mean dont get me wrong I love the cash but I cant be that hard to buy for!.......effort people effort lol.......anybody get the same thing?
Cash is the best gift. People will not get mad that you give them money, they won't return it, they can use it for whatever they want. Whatmore versatile gift is there?

i got cash and 1 $25 gift card for target.

its all good, just be happy you have your health and family.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

You're complaining about getting $$. Try getting a bike lock from your aunt, when you don't have a bike. And then pretending to be happy with it.

Lmao been there. Got like a bootleg $7 electric shaver when I was I had no type of facial hair I know OP isn't complaining but money is the best gift. WhenI was a kid I had to print out full color pics of my potential gifts cause my parents are dumb as hell

I love getting money for Christmas.

Save it for a rainy day and then splurge on something you want.

Originally Posted by henz0

I didnt anything nor did I ask for anything.. But I would much rather someone give me $ than go out and buy something for me that I possibly will not like.

couldnt have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

You're complaining about getting $$. Try getting a bike lock from your aunt, when you don't have a bike. And then pretending to be happy with it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The op must be under 15 years old, i would never complain about getting money for Christmas, be happy that your ungrateful #%% got anything

What's wrong with you? You're main point consists of people giving you cash for Xmas rather than buying you something, yet you complain about the oneperson who bough you something (a blanket). Would you rather get cash, or some crap like blankets? At the end of the day, cash is the best gift.

Getting cash is awesome....especially if the person giving the money really didn't have time to get you anything, or just doesn't know what to get you.

It's better than getting a stupid gift.

Back
Top Bottom