I dun goofed

Can we have this seller's ebay name then so he can be blackballed here on Niketalk?

Good job for comin up and apologizing. If Ca5perrr still wants those shoes though you 2 should strike up another (fair) deal

I wouldn't even pay $15 for those.
sick.gif

GOD DAMN IT BRETT, JUST PAY THIS MAN HIS $15 DOLLARS ALREADY!!!

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
did not read most of this thread
Spoiler [+]
v5x1ue.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Wait, no money was taken?

Don't see what the issue is, !%!% internet vultures.  You don't have to sell your #$$* for cheap and take a major L just because.

Salty %$+ buyers.  I would rather light my kicks on fire than sell 'em for $15 shipped just 'cause the auction ended.

The only thing you did wrong is lie about it,
laugh.gif

I would of told the buyer.  "I'm not selling my shoes for $15 shipped! Keep your cash, I'll use these kicks to cut grass, go @!*% yourself.  Peace!".

You DIDN'T Fraud him in any way.
Actually, if you sell something in an auction and no one bids to your desired price, you do have to sell to "internet vultures." That's why it's called an auction.

If you are that cheap then set a reserve price. It's not rocket science.

Seriously. The fact that no money was exchanged doesn't mean OP isn't a deadbeat seller.

Skimmed through the other thread, comedy
laugh.gif

Could've just told the buyer u didn't plan on selling the shoes for such a low price. Instead, u had to lie and claim that "the fire in my basement torched the shoes" lololol. On par with, "My dog ate my homework".

Wow this whole thing was blown way outta proportion after reading the whole story.

OP was going to take an L regardless, though.

And them $##!+ ugly as hell too.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

one of my favorite sneakers ever released - Haze NB

Word? 

These?

haze-new-balance-574-011.jpg

Worst part of the story. Bar none. And i like New Balances too.

$250 originally for these? These aren't worth more than $2 and a pack of Juicy Fruit.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

one of my favorite sneakers ever released - Haze NB

Word? 

These?

$250 originally for these? These aren't worth more than $2 and a pack of Juicy Fruit.

Those are the general release ones that were unofficially haze NBs...These were the ones if I'm not mistaken:

new-balance-m574j-hzg-haze.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Word? 

These?

Those are the general release ones that were unofficially haze NBs...These were the ones if I'm not mistaken:

Oh, those are much better. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
agreed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's weird to see the OP actually own up to it and also to see the guy he scammed accept the apology/not really care. 

Back
Top Bottom