I dun goofed

Actually, if you sell something in an auction and no one bids to your desired price, you do have to sell to "internet vultures." That's why it's called an auction.

If you are that cheap then set a reserve price. It's not rocket science.
No you don't, $$@% eBay and most buyers.

I sell more than I buy, so dealing with buyers is a *%+!#.  So saying your "have to" and some defending buyers just makes me
laugh.gif
.  There's never love for the sellers, they end up getting @*%%!#...always.

Ironically you call a seller "cheap" because they set a reserved price when it's the buyers looking to find a "deal" or just lowball the hell out of sellers.

It shouldn't be rocket science, but sadly when it comes to selling on the internet...there are little to no ethics...on both sides.

Both of you need to be banned for having anything to do with those awful excuses for New Balance.
Horrid.  

Truth is, those are probably only worth about $15.  Ball don't lie.  

It's cool that you apologized to dude, and I think he honestly handled it with the utmost class from the jump. But you didn't apologize until you got FULLY exposed in the other thread. Not like you really did anything super courageous here.

First it's about living at home when you're old as hell. Then it moved to kicks on fire in a basement. Then to apologies. Now we come to find the kicks ain't even worth the $15. 
laugh.gif

NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

THIS DEFINITELY WONT GET LOCKED!

now find that damn electrician and apologize to him for calling him lazy. even if he doesn't exist, find the nearest one and say sorry.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

send yourself the pizza's hookers and craigslist orgies NT would normally send

Those all sound good at this hour...if OP doesn't want them, forward them my way on his behalf.  No electricians though. 

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Both of you need to be banned for having anything to do with those awful excuses for New Balance.
Horrid.  

Truth is, those are probably only worth about $15.  Ball don't lie.  

I would say losing kicks in a fire is a bogus story...but that %+!% actually happened to my guy.

OP, you owe my friend an apology for this mockery of a story.  Shame on you!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!

angry-mob.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom