I (ElderWatsonDiggs) Could Avery Well Be NT’s 1st Billionaire

Put me halfwa on. I was about to take an almost 6 figure job and was excited about it but **** that. Billis is like 10 figs. My massage budget (they're good for you, 1 60 minute massage is the same as 8 hours of sleep to your body) would be crazy, hell I could just buy a whole *** person with that kind of money.

I have student loans. All I want in life is to have them paid, a modest two story house with a pool, and a Nissan Maxima. Also, to take care of my mother and family. Don’t have a significant other to worry about.

Put me halfwa on. I was about to take an almost 6 figure job and was excited about it but **** that. Billis is like 10 figs. My massage budget (they're good for you, 1 60 minute massage is the same as 8 hours of sleep to your body) would be crazy, hell I could just buy a whole *** person with that kind of money.

What’s up with your pedicure budget though?

Still working on Insurance Fraud?

Man I havent had that car in years, already paid off the 21k equity from it and chipping away at the Durango now.

Are we the wolves you speak of? :nerd::lol:
Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.50.02 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom