I (ElderWatsonDiggs) Could Avery Well Be NT’s 1st Billionaire

77516047-EF10-4A18-8B48-27BE66208C9D.jpeg

Me looking at the date on this thread..

I run a design and development studio out of downtown LA
DM me if you have any IT/web needs

Tell me more.

I’m in the DC metro area and I’m looking into (possibly) opening shop on this end in the future.

Research & strategy, Design, implementation and scale... I’m looking to try and offer a top to bottom service from conception to production. I’m just taking the time to continue doing research, building my freelance/contract customer base, and building more relationships in the area.

Ahhh the ole “mental health” dig. Lmaoo. Well in a way you gotta kinda be “off” to believe you can create a sustainable company and retire before 40...all of which I have done. So thanks for the compliment my homie. Who’s next?

Ahhh the ole “mental health” dig. Lmaoo. Well in a way you gotta kinda be “off” to believe you can create a sustainable company and retire before 40...all of which I have done. So thanks for the compliment my homie. Who’s next?
You talk about the money you've been getting but we never see the visual :nerd:

It’s super corny at this point and predictable too.

Lobotomy is gonna come in here with the gifs clowning him and the thread will hit 20 pages and dude will go ghost for another year and return talking about he’s a trillionaire off of drones. Flying helicopter devices.

@Methodical Management im using the bat signal. Lock this up and stop giving this dude attention.

Damn.. you know it’s serious when @shotsrangout is calling for the trolling to stop and the thread to be locked :lol:

Wait aren't you already in your 40s?

Can someone post that warren buffet picture of him looking at the drone investment.

I need a laugh right now.

Son is the biggest humble bragger on NT. No one cares that you’re retired by 40. If your business is so successful post some stock info so we can buy stocks.

a million dollars is nothing to me I’ll burn through that quick my life is not smalltime |l

Ahhh it is always nice to see a fellow baller .. this place is CRAWLING with broke peasants.. say Mr . Watson Diggs ( btw, are you of any relation to Taye of Hollywood fame? He is a very close friend of mine), I have about $15 million in liquid cash to spend and am interested in your venture. How might I go about receiving more details?

Best,

Justicedivine

Back
Top Bottom