I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yep thats it.
Im gonna try white women. I think its that time.

pimp.gif

I think I should too man..
What do yall do when yall get that "what are we?"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yep thats it.
Im gonna try white women. I think its that time.

pimp.gif

I think I should too man..
What do yall do when yall get that "what are we?"

im so glad im still in college

girls know better than to force relationships or play games, its all fun at this point

then life gets serious

girls know better than to force relationships or play games, its all fun at this point

then life gets serious

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

then life gets serious
Enjoy it while you can brotha
laugh.gif

Never underestimate the lack of sanity in women.  They are controlled by their damn hormones, they are emotional and base their decisions off of that.

I've been with my girl for awhile, and while she is more sane than any of the broads I dated before, or any of the broads that my buddies bring around, she still has her "****oo for Cocoa Puff" moments.

She get's mad at me 'cause every trip we have taken revolves around "things I like to do"
laugh.gif
, that's because I do all the planning, booking, etc.

So I told her to plan the next trip...

She wanted to go wine tasting for labor day weekend (getaway to Santa Barbara), she procrastinates and then bails with "everything is expensive, do we have to pay up front?".  I just lol'ed, not in front of her face since I would just get uneccesary hormonal beef. (Pick your battles wisely young men,
wink.gif
).

Finding a sane/rational one is like finding a Unicorn, or a Leprechaun's pot of gold, not happening.  You just have to find one whose insanity you can tolerate.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

then life gets serious
Enjoy it while you can brotha
laugh.gif

Never underestimate the lack of sanity in women.  They are controlled by their damn hormones, they are emotional and base their decisions off of that.

I've been with my girl for awhile, and while she is more sane than any of the broads I dated before, or any of the broads that my buddies bring around, she still has her "****oo for Cocoa Puff" moments.

She get's mad at me 'cause every trip we have taken revolves around "things I like to do"
laugh.gif
, that's because I do all the planning, booking, etc.

So I told her to plan the next trip...

She wanted to go wine tasting for labor day weekend (getaway to Santa Barbara), she procrastinates and then bails with "everything is expensive, do we have to pay up front?".  I just lol'ed, not in front of her face since I would just get uneccesary hormonal beef. (Pick your battles wisely young men,
wink.gif
).

Finding a sane/rational one is like finding a Unicorn, or a Leprechaun's pot of gold, not happening.  You just have to find one whose insanity you can tolerate.

$#$@!+# aint %%%% but +%@+ and tricks

Spoiler [+]
lick on the nuts and suck the *%%+
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$#$@!+# aint %%%% but +%@+ and tricks

Spoiler [+]
lick on the nuts and suck the *%%+
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill say it for the millionth time and hopefully this will be the end of it. RElation= Girl between 18-30= FAIL. These modern young girls are told to be wild promiscuous etc. They can't be faithful even if they try to many thirsty men out here selling dreams and they are so emotional and open when you don't do what they won't they fall for it. Chicks are NEVER satisfied its part of the game.don't take em serious and do you.

Ill say it for the millionth time and hopefully this will be the end of it. RElation= Girl between 18-30= FAIL. These modern young girls are told to be wild promiscuous etc. They can't be faithful even if they try to many thirsty men out here selling dreams and they are so emotional and open when you don't do what they won't they fall for it. Chicks are NEVER satisfied its part of the game.don't take em serious and do you.

Back
Top Bottom