I Feel Guilty for Knowingly Eating Meat

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
I was really hungry. It's only one time though.

Weak.

Not my idea and it's not original, but instead of sacrificing something, why not do something new and productive?

Read some books
Take some walks
Go to some family member's birthday in LA even though you don't want to at all

I'v been going all of lent with no meat at all on friday's but going to have to break it today. Going out to eat at our favorite restaurant to tonightfor my boy's birthday, and im not a fan of fish if it's not in a shell. All i get from this place is either steak or ribs, i did give up meat yesterdaythough to try and compensate.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I'v been going all of lent with no meat at all on friday's but going to have to break it today. Going out to eat at our favorite restaurant to tonight for my boy's birthday, and im not a fan of fish if it's not in a shell. All i get from this place is either steak or ribs, i did give up meat yesterday though to try and compensate.

roll.gif
at people rationalizing religion.

OT: I've been fasting from meat for 26 days now...just over half way home
But I never eat meat on Fridays during the year (all year)

I do it for religion and my own health, I've really gotten lean because of it.
I eat fish mostly on those days (I love fish).

But damn you couldn't hold off for just one day c'mon now

God is the one who will judge you at the end of the day. It doesn't matter what we say. But you seem remorseful, so next time don't do it. If the nexttime you eat meat again when you aren't supposed to, then you should feel real bad. I'm muslim and fasting during ramadan makes your issue seem reallyweak. Just work on yourself man, you know you made a mistake, if you don't improve; then your a bum.

i thought this was some type of animal creulty post completely forgot today was friday.I dont believe know of this mumbo jumbo and im a moral person. if imdoomed for eternal damnation cause i eat a turkey sandwhich and im eating chicken parm right now
pimp.gif
, then so be it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

jesus was a fisherman
he ate fish
did u read the bible??????
I thought he was the son of God? Damn I need to go back to school.

indifferent.gif
but what does that have to do w/ being a fisherman or not?

I'm gonna eat chicken, hopefully that's okay.

if you are catholic, chicken is NOT allowed on Fridays during lent..its still a meat

ask a priest

Back
Top Bottom