I Feel Like J Cole's debut will be EXTREMELY SOLID (compared to other XXL Frosh)

yea i dont know why cats try to front on wiz... even on his newer *$%% u can tell dude could really spit on some "go in" type *$%% if he wanted to...

he def has a better chance of making a great album than j cole... he just understands music better...

yea i dont know why cats try to front on wiz... even on his newer *$%% u can tell dude could really spit on some "go in" type *$%% if he wanted to...

he def has a better chance of making a great album than j cole... he just understands music better...

Straight up, would many of us know about Cole if he didn't sign to Jay's label, but yall act like he doesn't put out good music.
Yall talk about Jay more than his fans...I hope Cole can stand alone (from Jay )in yall eyes like Ye has cause this will get out of hand if this continues.

Straight up, would many of us know about Cole if he didn't sign to Jay's label, but yall act like he doesn't put out good music.
Yall talk about Jay more than his fans...I hope Cole can stand alone (from Jay )in yall eyes like Ye has cause this will get out of hand if this continues.

Zik you right I was gon come off at first like Wiz was just another cudi or b.o.b. but fell back cuz i actually wud prolly listen to him and actually have listened to him more than those too and I rock wit spitta heavy..... but if u look at the songs by the two that were put up on blogs the past two days "Radio" and "it wont be long"....what sound better or solid album material...im jus sayin

Zik you right I was gon come off at first like Wiz was just another cudi or b.o.b. but fell back cuz i actually wud prolly listen to him and actually have listened to him more than those too and I rock wit spitta heavy..... but if u look at the songs by the two that were put up on blogs the past two days "Radio" and "it wont be long"....what sound better or solid album material...im jus sayin

j.cole and nipsey
pimp.gif

Ok, can yall put me on some J. Cole. i been reading about him alot on here lately.

So any backround indo on him? wannabe G, or anything?

links to mixtapes and songs?

When does his album drop?

Thanks...

Ok, can yall put me on some J. Cole. i been reading about him alot on here lately.

So any backround indo on him? wannabe G, or anything?

links to mixtapes and songs?

When does his album drop?

Thanks...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm sorry Nipsey's act is tired, no one outside of the West Coast is looking for that...Crips and Bloods stopped being cool a while ago. Now what's cool is smoking weed all day, getting tatted, and simping on %@%!*%!.
indifferent.gif

Dude, gangs are one of the most attractive things to the average hip-hop listener. Esspecially teenagers. It's all a gimmick, to build a fanbase. Gangs are as prevalent as ever right now in hip-hop, let alone 2010.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm sorry Nipsey's act is tired, no one outside of the West Coast is looking for that...Crips and Bloods stopped being cool a while ago. Now what's cool is smoking weed all day, getting tatted, and simping on %@%!*%!.
indifferent.gif

Dude, gangs are one of the most attractive things to the average hip-hop listener. Esspecially teenagers. It's all a gimmick, to build a fanbase. Gangs are as prevalent as ever right now in hip-hop, let alone 2010.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What the hell? Since when does a rapper need a gimmick to be good? I guess that's what years and years of following the mainstream $$!%%@%* and being forced fed everything will do to ya. Ya'll got the game F'd up.

He doesnt need a gimmick to be good at all, but to be "successful" in this industry, sadly this is what it has come to.

Cole & Jay Elec are the only 2 debuts Im really lookin forward too tho.
Yeah sadly it is that way and a ton of people on NT feel this way which I just don't understand.  They want their artists to be forumlaic and when an artist doesnt fit the certain formula that they have been force fed to accept, they then deem the artists as unsuccessful instead of judging the artist on the quality of music he or she produces.

Illogical and very sad.  SMH

What the hell? Since when does a rapper need a gimmick to be good? I guess that's what years and years of following the mainstream $$!%%@%* and being forced fed everything will do to ya. Ya'll got the game F'd up.

He doesnt need a gimmick to be good at all, but to be "successful" in this industry, sadly this is what it has come to.

Yeah sadly it is that way and a ton of people on NT feel this way which I just don't understand.  They want their artists to be forumlaic and when an artist doesnt fit the certain formula that they have been force fed to accept, they then deem the artists as unsuccessful instead of judging the artist on the quality of music he or she produces.

Back
Top Bottom