I found a Sidekick LX yesterday...Question.

Alright, so yesterday I found a SK. When I charged it, a screen came up asking for the password for the log in name that was there. My question, is there anyway I can get rid of that log in thing and use it for myself? Any help is much appreciated.

you found it huh
grin.gif

Vintage...I put my sim in there, but that log in screen still pops up after it loads. I would sell it but I do need a new phone. My SK 3 screen looks likesomeone just dumped some oil into the sea. Can't see @%!@.

ah same thing happened to me...i "found" one too. there is almost no way you can do it yourself but i knew someone with tmobile and they fixed it.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ah same thing happened to me...i "found" one too. there is almost no way you can do it yourself but i knew someone with tmobile and they fixed it.
eek.gif
Uh oh
shawty is a thuuuuuuuggggg

Na, the sim card ain't gone change it. The lock is on the phone...not the sim card.Put your sim card in the phone....call t-mobile from another line andtell em to reset the phone. They will send a signal thru your sim card. Or they are going to ask what kinda phone you got, just tell em The LX and they willwalk you thru it.

I wish i would've saved how the rep. told me how to reset that login info.

I plan on "finding" a black/red slide soon
laugh.gif

do a soft reset by pressing 1+@+0 then when u see the jump icon on the screen, hold R. make sure their sim card is out when u do this and the phone should beresetted.

[color= rgb(102, 153, 0)]take it to a mom & pop phone store. they'll charge you for it but they'll fixit[/color].

Originally Posted by Stillmatically Correct

Haha. I really did find it...in a girl's purse. Nah but really, I found it...
wow so you found a LX from a female
Next time, try finding a sidkick LX from someone in Brownsville

You have 2 add the sk plan onto your regular plan for it to work if you have it try this put in your sim card turn the phone on when you get to that screenpress @-1-0 at the same time and I can't remember it its W or R but hold 1 of those until the restarts you should b good if that don't work they justcall t-mobile and they will unlock for you they don't ask any questions I've done it b4

this reminds me of the thread I made a couple years ago....I hope this doesn't backfire on you like it did on me lol

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

this reminds me of the thread I made a couple years ago....I hope this doesn't backfire on you like it did on me lol

What happened?
laugh.gif

^ the thread went like 5+ pages of NT'rs just bashing the hell outta me...and threatening to report me to the feds and %%$ lol

you can call tmobile but if the girl you stole it from reports it stolen she has the right to shut down the phone so know one can use it by giving tmobile theime what ever numbers

Back
Top Bottom