I found an iPhone 3g today Vol. Pics 8o

You ain't steal %!$#. I remember you saying you had 2 iphones and both were jailbroken. Auctioning them in disguise eh. You're pathetic and anattention #*@@+.

just return the phone....youll make the persons day...and you could tell them...yea i found it on top of your bag so i decided to steal it in order to protectit from theft. we need more forward thinkers like yourself.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You ain't steal %!$#. I remember you saying you had 2 iphones and both were jailbroken. Auctioning them in disguise eh. You're pathetic and an attention #*@@+.

listen %*$%%% , i hqd 2 iphones, i sold the one i got a hook up on for 350, if u were following my posts correctly you wouldve known
This is a different phone period, so shut your !!!+@ +*$ up before i $+%@ you

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by :nerd:ne7

You ain't steal %!$#. I remember you saying you had 2 iphones and both were jailbroken. Auctioning them in disguise eh. You're pathetic and an attention #*@@+.

listen %*$%%% , i hqd 2 iphones, i sold the one i got a hook up on for 350, if u were following my posts correctly you wouldve known
$+%%*@+ other man is whats hot in the streets? And no I don't $+%%*@+ follow your $+%%*@+ posts but all I know is that you starve forattention really bad. So maybe you should shut the #*#+ up because acting tough on the internet just makes you more of a lame than you already are.

$+%%*@+ other man is whats hot in the streets? And no I don't $+%%*@+ follow your $+%%*@+ posts but all I know is that you starve for attention really bad. So maybe you should shut the #*#+ up because acting tough on the internet just makes you more of a lame than you already are.

Starve for attention? Well quit feeding me yh
And how the +#$% you ginna say its lame to act tought but you syart out talkin !@@@
I bet you feel real good tslkin !@@@ to a kid
Soowoo *good night*

$+%%*@+ other man is whats hot in the streets? And no I don't $+%%*@+ follow your $+%%*@+ posts but all I know is that you starve for attention really bad. So maybe you should shut the #*#+ up because acting tough on the internet just makes you more of a lame than you already are.

Starve for attention? Well quit feeding me yh
And how the +#$% you ginna say its lame to act tought but you syart out talkin !@@@
I bet you feel real good tslkin !@@@ to a kid
Soowoo *good night*
A kid? I'm one year older than you. I bet you clicked on my profile huh?
roll.gif
. You lame son and I'm out.
roll.gif

tyson, just drop it already...its not worth getting banned over arguin with him

dudes got like 10 sn's..a ban aint nothin for him
laugh.gif

Just return it to its owner since you stole it

However be warned........When you return it to the owner, dont be shocked if they

fight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom