I found an iPhone 3g today Vol. Pics 8o

How much you want for it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

You FOUND a an iPhone on top of a back pack? Whats next you'll FIND a gps from inside someones car? or FIND a computer from somebody's living room? Just return the phone back to the owner. Im sure theres a number listed under "home" or "mom" or "dad". They may give you some type of reward. Plus it would be in your best interest to just return it since they're gonna be the ones to get the phone bill and see who you called and possibly find out who you are. Just take a step back and ask yourself WWJD?
laugh.gif

lmao

So after school im in the girls softball locker room waitin for my friend to come
I see an iphone on top of a backpack and i take it cause if i dont someonw might steal it

Yeah, someone else might steal it instead of you stealing it.

I see an iphone on top of a backpack and i take it cause if i dont someonw might steal it

laugh.gif

Is that the polite way of saying you stole someone's iPhone?

tsk, tsk...

props to you....their fault for leaving their iphone out in public. they should know better.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You ain't steal %!$#. I remember you saying you had 2 iphones and both were jailbroken. Auctioning them in disguise eh. You're pathetic and an attention #*@@+.

Back
Top Bottom