I got 25k for a car, what should I buy

if your thinking of getting an 03/04 Cobra.. might aswell get a 2011/2012 5.0.... a 5.0 wont be much more.

if your thinking of getting an 03/04 Cobra.. might aswell get a 2011/2012 5.0.... a 5.0 wont be much more.

Yeah... except the Cobra is actually faster, more collectible, won't depreciate much if at all, has an IRS and that glorious supercharger whine.

Whatever you buy, don't be that idiot who buys a v12 mercedes for 20k thinking he's gonna be stunting until the airbag suspension goes out and the car is basically totaled.

1) they don't go for that where I am at all. I just checked. Cheapest one is 31k
2) If I'm financing I would rather buy from a dealer and with much lower miles.

but thanks for the heads up I'll be keeping a lookout for price drops

Truthfully, I just looked em up on Craigslist in my area and New York since I feel that's where most of NT is from.

To be fair, I don't think I'd buy the first gen CTS-V although they're some mean cars. I'd rather get the second gen coupe sometime in the future when they're cheaper.

Where are you located? I know in larger markets you're usually able to get much better deals. LA always has good deals. I agree on the financing though.

Get a Harley.

They are just too :smokin

:pimp: gonna be looking to get one in 2015. :pimp: gonna do all sorts of things to it :pimp:

SILVERADO.

NUFF SAID.

:pimp:

The Ford Fusions are very nice.

Cop a motorcycle OP. No better feeling than riding.
You know what else feels good?
Rain water

Full helmet and rain suit, although I get what you're saying. I'm assuming OP has a car for those rainy days.

Ive always had trucks. I cant have a car. It just aint the same. Ive been wanting to sell one of my trucks tho and get a bike. A loud *** harley would be throoowweedddd

Last edited:
Look get a foxbody

Drop a ls in it supercharge it
Spend the rest making it look pretty n ****

:pimp:

Look get a foxbody

Drop a ls in it supercharge it
Spend the rest making it look pretty n ****

pimp.gif
I would brah but it would get stolen so quick. 

I think next year I'm going to go for a 2013 Altima. They just look dope to me and the ratings don't seem bad. I'm not really a car guy, but I'm pretty much ready to get rid of my 06 Elantra lol.

Have you thought about a Lotus at all?... You should be able to find a late model esprite or an elise for around 25 or less...

If you're financing it then..
A Bank isn't going to let you buy a 10 year old car and finance 25k over any period of time and I take it you want 72 mos of payments to keep a 400 type payment on that 25k

You are going to have to buy something 09 or newer and under 70k miles.

Unless it's a signature loan, but I doubt that if you're considering spending(financing)25k on an 03Cobra.

Should be a good experience for you though, car shopping and all

Last edited:
Have you thought about a Lotus at all?... You should be able to find a late model esprite or an elise for around 25 or less...
You shouldn't buy a used lotus ever. Throwing away maintenance on a car that barely depreciates. The Evora still goes for 40+ used.

What's sad is my 94 integra needs repairs again (******) and I'm considering just upgrading to a new car... But I CAN'T find a single used sports coupe that I really feel good about buying at all. I've been milling over the G37 and C5/C6 Vette for a couple weeks but don't really wanna pull the trigger on 08s with 80k+ miles even though everyone says they're reliable.

The FRS doesn't make me jump up and down with its measly 200hp.  I want a car that is head and shoulders above the Teg, so that I feel justified in spending so much more money.  I really like small cars because I like the cockpit/fighter jet feeling I get in them.. I don't want any bloated muscle cars so count out da hemi.

What happened to fun fast compact sports cars. Did they die in the 90s?

OP still hasn't explained what he's going to be using this car for and how long he wants it to lasts.

Back
Top Bottom