I got an idea, give me a minute, and if it makes sense, then get wit it :hat

What's good NT. I like most of yall in the JB Forum notice the drastic decrease in quality and increase in price w/ JB. Gas prices are goin down so whyshouldn't the price for shoes.

Anywho, I thought that what if and I say WHAT IF we flood Nike/JB's mailbox/inbox about the quality of their products and prices and demand a change. WhenI say flood, I mean send an email every day, even if u copyin and pastin the same thing in every single one. If you have a school print quota and change tospend on a lot of stamps then print off 100 of the same letters, and mail one everyday. Who knows, maybe we MIGHT finally be heard, just a thought. But just incase...

HumanTorch.gif

I'm suited up.
laugh.gif

Aight, yall be safe, and if you're old enough, please get out and vote. I don't care who you vote for, just make your voice hear and vote. And I'mgone

-Black

eyes.gif
Cool....I'll let you know what happens, and thats not a flame suit,he's really on fire
laugh.gif
just messin wit ya

Thats funny you want to orchestrate this, but ill send an email if everyone is down to flood...

good idea, Im down with it. for the price they are asking for their produces they can at least give us some decent quality. what changed from then and now?they never let up on their prices. actually. I believe the retail price of the retro's went up compaired to the og's and earlier retro's. like the4's retail for $115 but they originally was $110 back in the day. and the ones were retailed at $90 but now they are $100. Feel me?

Thats really not a bad idea, but we'd have to get like all of niketalk for this to work, and some.

Aight, I'll try to compose at least two generic emails to send. That is the whole idea to flood their inbox/mailbox. Sure we could do a petition but ifit's not paper and someone to hand deliver it w/ media attention then Nike could really care less. If we get enough backing on it from other sites and whatnot also, with persistence (that is the key, Rome wasn't built in a day) then we should see some kind of progress. With that said, I'm gone to drafttwo generica emails.

Black

Someone should try to get a HIGH-UP's e-mail within Nike or Jordan Brand though... That would makethe PLAN OF ATTACK much better...

Back
Top Bottom