I got an idea, give me a minute, and if it makes sense, then get wit it :hat

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

eyes.gif
Cool....I'll let you know what happens, and thats not a flame suit, he's really on fire
laugh.gif
just messin wit ya
fixed

Flood their email complaining about quality as the same people who complain are buying most of the cdp's releasing this year? Jordan Brand does not carebecause they are profitting more than ever. So many more people buy their product today than when the quality was better, thus there is no reason for them tochange their ways. You can try though, make sure to send an email before and after you go and cop the bred 1s and 11/12 pack later this year.

Like emails make an impact.

They can easily press the delete button or just ignore it altogether.

IF you want to protest, then do an actual protest and line up at JB headquarters.

Emails? Are you serious?

great idea and it would be great if it worked, but odds are this would only demonstrate to them the demand for their products and further validate theirprices. remember, "price always follows demand." In their eyes, better quality would require better materials which would also result in higherprices.

personally, i think they should continue to have buyers register shoes as with the xx2's, and then reward the buyers according to their spending amounts.kinda like a frequent buyers rewards club.

Back
Top Bottom