I got Cussed at

by a homeless man today. But it went like this, I saw him cussing out a movie theater attendant, while I was walking to get me some food. So I just thought hewas crazy, just trying to beg in front of a movie theater. I walked out the door of this Chinese Restaurant to smoke a cigarette. and call my homeboy.

Next thing you know, this homeless man ( in his fifties, with one messed up looking eye, and a limp.), asked me if I had change for him. I told him ,"Sorry Sir, I have no change on me." Then the homeless man just blurted out " You worthless B- word." I was shocked. Cause usually the ones thatcuss at me, are usually the ones talking to themselves, so I don't even trip. But this dude had the audacity to call me worthless, oh the irony. I yelledback at him like "what did you just say?" And this young lady right next to me heard me, and said, " He did the same thing to me." Shebegan to yell at the homeless man and said," You're not going to get any change by acting like that." I was just trippin though cause a homelessperson has never done that to me. Especially , in this posh area that I work at. It got me heated, but I knew I wasn't going to lay hands on an oldhomeless man. In the end, I just felt like he was a jerk for doing this all along the avenue. Has any of this happen to any of you?

Edit: Btw, I wouldn't punch him or anything, but if he got in my face and started getting extra aggressive, I would of hemmed him up.

where do you live where you DONT get cussed out by a homeless/crazy guy atleast once a day?

its part of LIFE!

shout outs to the wino's out new york avenue! dudes always got jokes lol

after he said "you worthless B****" you shouldve just countered with "...said the bum"

That wouldve put him in his place

They pissed because the 2009 response to bums asking for change is "Sorry homie, All I use these days are debit cards"
laugh.gif

I'm from Gary, IN...there have been times when I got cussed out for not lettin a fifty year old woman suck my %+%*for crack. No ducktales...anybody familiar with Gary knows what's up.

Just gettin called a @@%+! is very mild compared with the stuff I've heard from the bums and crackheads in myhometown.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm from Gary, IN...there have been times when I got cussed out for not lettin a fifty year old woman suck my %+%* for crack. No ducktales...anybody familiar with Gary knows what's up.

Just gettin called a @@%+! is very mild compared with the stuff I've heard from the bums and crackheads in my hometown.
Im sorry to hear that

Originally Posted by Club29

after he said "you worthless B****" you shouldve just countered with "...said the bum"

That wouldve put him in his place
"said the bum",
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, naw I couldn't do that, he's already broke, and madat the world. I'll never know why he did it, maybe that's why I made this thread And maybe that's why I asked him " what did u just say?"I want to see his rational. People are just crazy cause they are. He walked along the whole avenue doing this, I found this out from the girl on the bike nextto me.

I'm from Gary, IN...there have been times when I got cussed out for not lettin a fifty year old woman suck my %+%* for crack. No ducktales...anybody familiar with Gary knows what's up.

Just gettin called a @@%+! is very mild compared with the stuff I've heard from the bums and crackheads in my hometown.
Getting the gums treatment might not be all that bad
laugh.gif

after watching Amores Perros i think all homeless people work for the CIA or are trained assassins

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

They pissed because the 2009 response to bums asking for change is "Sorry homie, All I use these days are debit cards"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats what i hit them with. mad salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Getting the gums treatment might not be all that bad
laugh.gif

I specifically remember some of my boys said they got domed up by a crackhead and said the no gums treatment was that deal.

I woulda just swong on him just for practice. Wasn't like nobody woulda said #%@.

a little story that happened to me yesterday
i was coming out of a public park, just finished smoking and i was mad high.
and some random crazy looking guy says ''stop it please, dont hurt me! i didnt do anything''
of course my first reaction was to DIE laughing! EDIT-the guy was sounding serious, like we were actually going to hurt him.

I would rather get cussed out by a homeless dude which would in turn make myself feel good about not giving them money, then not giving them money and theysomething something nice which makes me feel bad.

I was downtown yesterday buying some thermals from footlocker and this homeless dude was trying to talk to me about new years. I hate talking to homeless dudesso i never stop i just keep walking. Next thing u know this dude was like "have a nice day, happy new years".

i felt like a complete a-hole
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom