I got fired for using racial insults to the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

us wavy seals

Banned
So I live in PG, MD where its mostly blacks.

Im Asian so over here, im the minority. Now I was born in PG and grew up here and my whole life my best friends were black and hispanic.

So I know that im not a racist but damn it theres so many ignorant people here to the point where I just wanna smack every single one.

My whole life growing up I been constantly insulted and made fun of for being "chinese" (which im not. Im Korean)

Its literally to the point where I never experience a week without a racial insult/stereotype... literally.

Esp. back when I was in middle school and high school these racial jokes would NOT STOP.

My most CLEAREST memory was when I was in middle school of when it started.

So this black girl tries to answer a question and gets it wrong.

So I just raise my hand and answer it.

Here's the dialogue:

Teacher: Was Lincoln an abolitionist and why or why not.

(I know.. the irony of talking about Lincoln but I swear im not joking)

Her: Yes, because he fought for the freedom of slaves.

Me: *Raises Hand* No, he wasn't. He just didnt want slavery to expand and he had no other option for the South if he abolished slavery.

(Im not sounding like a smart ***. The reason why I know this is because the teacher JUST explained it the other day.)

Her: Are you ******ed? I thought Chinese people were suppose to be smart? *In a ratchet voice*

*Everyone laughs*

Me: 
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

Anyways, thats just 1 in a MILLION insults and stereotypes I have encountered.

So now im in College and im a "food runner" at a local place. Not the waiter but just the person who brings the food.

So like I said, it's mostly blacks here (which i have to problems with) but yall know.... Ratchet city down here basically and excuse me saying that but theres no other way to describe it.

So the waiter gets an order wrong to 3 black (fat. excuse me saying that. I have no problems with overweight people) ladies which means I bring them the wrong food.

As im putting their food on the table and walk away with "enjoy your meal"

they quickly call me back yelling saying

"WTF is this? I didn't order this."

Me: Oh im sorry. I'll quickly bring out the meal you ordered

Her: *In a rude and ratchet voice* Well maybe if you were a stupid ******g Chinese you wold get my order right next time

*They all laugh*

At this point im done... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH with these ignorant people. I refuse to be insulted by a bunch of stupid people cause either:

1. Their parents didnt raise them right

or

2. Our education system failed them (I think its both reasons, though)

So I lose my mind and yell at them:

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT A ******G (Insert N' word.... eding in the "-er) YOU WOULD KNOW ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU (insert F' word ending in -ing) FAT (Insert B' word). SOMEONE DOESNT NEED TO STUDY PHRENOLOGY TO SEE  THAT A LITTLE (Insert N word ending in -er) LIKE YOU IS NATURALLY STUPID"

tired.gif
 Of course I didn't mean nor believe in what I said but i just lost it.....

I know im not a racist but I guess i just really wanted to insult them...

The story ends with me getting fired and yelled at, etc. No need to explain that...

But damn.... Anyone ever felt like this? The point where you can only fight racism with racism? 
mean.gif

I know it wont solve anything but... i dont know... its hard to explain. I guess I just had enough.

Im in no way proud of myself saying that because like I said, my closest friends back in HS were all black and hispanics.

What happened to elementary school? When race wasnt even an issue (to me at least) Back when we were all innocent and only cared about what crayons we would use or when recess was....

But I guess im just here to vent.....

So I live in PG, MD where its mostly blacks.
Im Asian so over here, im the minority. Now I was born in PG and grew up here and my whole life my best friends were black and hispanic.
So I know that im not a racist but damn it theres so many ignorant people here to the point where I just wanna smack every single one.

My whole life growing up I been constantly insulted and made fun of for being "chinese" (which im not. Im Korean)
Its literally to the point where I never experience a week without a racial insult/stereotype... literally.
Esp. back when I was in middle school and high school these racial jokes would NOT STOP.

My most CLEAREST memory was when I was in middle school of when it started.
So this black girl tries to answer a question and gets it wrong.
So I just raise my hand and answer it.
Here's the dialogue:

Teacher: Was Lincoln an abolitionist and why or why not.

(I know.. the irony of talking about Lincoln but I swear im not joking)

Her: Yes, because he fought for the freedom of slaves.

Me: *Raises Hand* No, he wasn't. He just didnt want slavery to expand and he had no other option for the South if he abolished slavery.
(Im not sounding like a smart ***. The reason why I know this is because the teacher JUST explained it the other day.)

Her: Are you ******ed? I thought Chinese people were suppose to be smart? *In a ratchet voice*

*Everyone laughs*

Me: 
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

Anyways, thats just 1 in a MILLION insults and stereotypes I have encountered.

So now im in College and im a "food runner" at a local place. Not the waiter but just the person who brings the food.
So like I said, it's mostly blacks here (which i have to problems with) but yall know.... Ratchet city down here basically and excuse me saying that but theres no other way to describe it.

So the waiter gets an order wrong to 3 black (fat. excuse me saying that. I have no problems with overweight people) ladies which means I bring them the wrong food.
As im putting their food on the table and walk away with "enjoy your meal"

they quickly call me back yelling saying

"WTF is this? I didn't order this."

Me: Oh im sorry. I'll quickly bring out the meal you ordered

Her: *In a rude and ratchet voice* Well maybe if you were a stupid ******g Chinese you wold get my order right next time

*They all laugh*

At this point im done... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH with these ignorant people. I refuse to be insulted by a bunch of stupid people cause either:

1. Their parents didnt raise them right

or

2. Our education system failed them (I think its both reasons, though)

So I lose my mind and yell at them:

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT A ******G (Insert N' word.... eding in the "-er) YOU WOULD KNOW ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU (insert F' word ending in -ing) FAT (Insert B' word). SOMEONE DOESNT NEED TO STUDY PHRENOLOGY TO SEE  THAT A LITTLE (Insert N word ending in -er) LIKE YOU IS NATURALLY STUPID"

|I  Of course I didn't mean nor believe in what I said but i just lost it.....
I know im not a racist but I guess i just really wanted to insult them...

The story ends with me getting fired and yelled at, etc. No need to explain that...

But damn.... Anyone ever felt like this? The point where you can only fight racism with racism? 
mean.gif

I know it wont solve anything but... i dont know... its hard to explain. I guess I just had enough.

Im in no way proud of myself saying that because like I said, my closest friends back in HS were all black and hispanics.

What happened to elementary school? When race wasnt even an issue (to me at least) Back when we were all innocent and only cared about what crayons we would use or when recess was....

But I guess im just here to vent.....

You're racist, you just don't want to admit it. Understandable.

:lol: 3 posts and your NT career is through with this username.

I love the "I'm not racist" being said a few times.

I have many friends of many different ethnicities, I love em. BUT... I have racist thoughts at times. Accept it and you'll be fine :lol:

Damn you shouldve just walked away or just not used the n-word. No need for it and you made yourself look just as "ratchet" as they were acting. Take it as a lesson learned.

Good thing you didn't get jumped Fam. There's definitely some type of animosity in you because youresortedto racial slurs yourself. Although it's not the mature thing to do, you could've "gotten back" at them without using racial slurs. Ignorant people can be annoying, the cockraches of society, but you can't stoop to their level because that makes you no better than them.

Oh yeah, delete that long *** unnecessary story preceding the actual story. It doesn't justify your actions and is completely irrelevant. Niketalkers hate reading so you're just pissing people off even more.

Cool screen name btw.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
3 posts and your NT career is through with this username.

I love the "I'm not racist" being said a few times.

I have many friends of many different ethnicities, I love em. BUT... I have racist thoughts at times. Accept it and you'll be fine
laugh.gif
I know im not a racist.

Well first you have to define what racism is to you.

To me, it's the obvious answer which is thinking one race is inferior to another natrually. I do NOT believe that.

Sounds like you were in Temple Hills/Marlow Heights/Hillcrest Heights.

Never met a non-ratchet person hanging out around there.

You were wrong, but you knew you were wrong, but we all go off now and again.

You def chose the safest situation ever to use the n word though, beside like a KKK rally.

I'm Black and I see how bad the open disdain for foreigners Blacks seem to have is.

We hate Africans, Asians, old people always complaining about Latinos taking our jobs.

It all goes unchecked because these groups seem to be equally racist to eachother, so there's never one side that can go "what did I do to deserve this?"

Except for that little girl in the '90s that got shot by that lady at the corner store. I feel like that tipped the scales.

As a Black dude, whenever I see/deal with someone over 35 of another minority or an immigrant of any age, I just assume they hate Black people.

Last edited:
OP I like the cut of your jib... Wen to a high school that was 97% white n pseudo clan country

I empathize with ur plight... Reached my boiling point once and put hands on some redneck...

I wouldn't have used the n word tho... Had I been at an adjacent table n jus caught the tail end u woulda been fired and asleep.

Post count to story ratio is making me believe otherwise..............................

Are you sure this isn't a fake account?

If not, don't let people drag you down to their level cause it won't be worth in the end.  Stand firm in yourself

I don't think you're racist OP. I've had a similar experience, but not to the point to where I got fired or expelled.

Its just ignorance that people have these days that causes you to want to fight back. Then eventually, it all builds up and you let loose. 

Post count to story ratio is making me believe otherwise..............................
He could be another member that just made a new account to tell his story, so he wouldn't get heated on his real one. 

Because you know NT, if you even talk about racism, you automatically are racist. 

Just like CincoSeisDos said, this username is done with, why destroy a username he probably put work into. 

Repped OP. I know where you're coming from. 

Last edited:
I dont blame you one bit. People want to get butt hurt over racism but be insensiive to everyone else's culture. That said you could've insulted them dfferently. Ratched people will be ratched regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom