I got fired for using racial insults to the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS.

THE SATISFACTION I WOULD OF ENJOYED FROM THEM BITING INTO THAT MEAL.

:pimp:

I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THOSE WHO INSULT PEOPLE WHO ARE PREPARING AND SERVING YOUR MEAL. I'M SO PARANOID THAT I'M OVERLY NICE WHEN I'M AT A RESTAURANT.

word! these are the last people you want to piss off. I've worked in food services, and have spit in ******* burgers for being rude.

Some people just dont get it but treating your server/attendant or whatever like you would like to be treated goes a long way. on a side note...you seem like a fairly smart dude memph... why do you always say would OF instead of would HAVE?
same reason he always types in caps: he lives on the edge

its one thing that they were black, but FAT too? gross.

the fact that they were fat annoys me more, i dont know why.

EDIT: why do so many think this story is fake?

if anything, i believe it more because whoever it is decided to just use a throwaway account instead of ruining what ever reputation he has on here.

Last edited:
THIS.

I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THOSE WHO INSULT PEOPLE WHO ARE PREPARING AND SERVING YOUR MEAL. I'M SO PARANOID THAT I'M OVERLY NICE WHEN I'M AT A RESTAURANT.

word! these are the last people you want to piss off. I've worked in food services, and have spit in ******* burgers for being rude.

BEING RUDE TO WAITERS IS A BOLD MOVE AND BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

Racist: having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another

everyone isn't racist...please...everyone stop saying that.

everyone does feel that other races do certain things differently and entertain certain racial stereotypes...but that's not racism. get it right people or be doomed to make stupid comments like that for the rest of your life......no offense :lol:

haha non taken, I think I should change the word to prejudice?

prejudice - an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

A racist like you shouldn't work in customer service type jobs. Maybe you should find work where you don't interact with the customers.

haha non taken, I think I should change the word to prejudice?

prejudice - an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

yeah. i definitely knew that's what you meant i just hate when people say that meaning something else because it kinda takes the sting away from racism.

so basically i agree w/ your comment.

like i said i think he's trolling...but if this were real i wouldn't call this person racist.

think of it like this. we all know that calling a black person the N-word would make them mad. a Mexican a wet back, a white person a cracker, a chinese person a c h i n k, etc.

so when they pissed him off he just pushed that button. that doesn't really mean he thinks he's better than all blacks...it does mean he lost his self control.

and the fact that he keeps saying "i'm not racist" is further proof that he's probably a troll. he wants y'all to come in here like "yes you are a racist. idc how many times you say it! blah blah blah..." and essentially start another NT race thread where everyone comes in and makes the same comments they did in the last race thread. :smh:

Last edited:
A racist like you shouldn't work in customer service type jobs. Maybe you should find work where you don't interact with the customers.
or maybe racists like the ratchet losers that he deals with should stay home and cook their own meals instead of being pariahs of society?

Eye for an eye.

and yes, everyone is prejudice. everyone. even the dudes who are going to play the victim card in here.

Last edited:

I agree, not because I think he's a racist necessarily but you have to have self control in customer service jobs.

I aint even mad at son tho, I be wanting to cuss my people out too.

i DO hope that by you doing that

they realize how stupid and uneducated they look and sound.

or maybe racists like the ratchet losers that he deals with should stay home and cook their own meals instead of pariahs of society?

Eye for an eye.

and yes, everyone is prejudice. everyone. even the dudes who are going to play the victim card in here.

Who are you to tell someone if they should stay at home or not? Oh wait... maybe a closet racist like yourself would prefer America to turn back the clock? :rolleyes

View media item 315185

^ OF COURSE you're gonna go there 
laugh.gif

I honestly expected absolutely nothing less.

this 'black people cant be racist and are only victims' nonsense that many of you spew is just flat out ridiculous

If you dont like it, dont spill out racist nonsense to other people. again, eye for an eye.

:pimp: @ racist week on NT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thread is bringing the lulz with these responses. good work NT.

I'M BLACK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT THE OP DID. IGNORANT PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE. I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH I LIKED/HATED THAT JOB.

yo memphis (or anyone) question for you...

i have a friend. she's been into brothers since forever. anyways long story short she's been with this dude for a few years. then at w.e point in their relationship it starts to go real south. it gets bad between them...like the same week or she breaks up with him i think, she tells me she got with another kid. i can't recall if smash or make out.

anyways she meets her boyfriend one evening and tells him whats good, that she met some dude and things happened.

he then proceeds to tell her "well if we are being honest, i've slept with around 7 women in the past 6 months while dating you". she tells me she was speechless. didn't know how to respond or process what he said. then she tells me she called him a FCKING ****** and kicked him out of her apt.

after telling me this story, she looked at me saynig i feel terrible for saying but she didn't know how else to hurt him. i didn't respond, and she tells me to say something.

ultimately i dont remember what i said, but i wasn't upset with her, and we still caught a movie that day. i told another friend this and she said she wouldn't have been that angry either..7 women is cuthroat, and he probably put her health at risk., and if they didn't break up he would've kept bodying broads on the low.

reactions? :nerd: :nerd:

THIS.

:x

Wait, wait, wait, wait.... More importantly, did this black party leave a tip??? :nerd:

:lol: :lol:

or maybe racists like the ratchet losers that he deals with should stay home and cook their own meals instead of pariahs of society?

Eye for an eye.

Who are you to tell someone if they should stay at home or not? Oh wait... maybe a closet racist like yourself would prefer America to turn back the clock? :rolleyes

View media item 315185

Really? :lol: :lol: Club is right. I think anyone who can't go into a place of business and respect the people working there should keep their dumb *** at home. They called him Chinese and caught dat racial onslaught. I would have looked on and laughed.

I'm black. OP reminds me of the little kids on Live that start throwing out racist quips when they're losing/getting made fun of.

Should have just dipped your balls in their drinks.

This probably didn't eem happen though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thread is bringing the lulz with these responses. good work NT.
yo memphis (or anyone) question for you...

i have a friend. she's been into brothers since forever. anyways long story short she's been with this dude for a few years. then at w.e point in their relationship it starts to go real south. it gets bad between them...like the same week or she breaks up with him i think, she tells me she got with another kid. i can't recall if smash or make out.

anyways she meets her boyfriend one evening and tells him whats good, that she met some dude and things happened.

he then proceeds to tell her "well if we are being honest, i've slept with around 7 women in the past 6 months while dating you". she tells me she was speechless. didn't know how to respond or process what he said. then she tells me she called him a FCKING ****** and kicked him out of her apt.

after telling me this story, she looked at me saynig i feel terrible for saying but she didn't know how else to hurt him. i didn't respond, and she tells me to say something.

ultimately i dont remember what i said, but i wasn't upset with her, and we still caught a movie that day. i told another friend this and she said she wouldn't have been that angry either..7 women is cuthroat, and he probably put her health at risk., and if they didn't break up he would've kept bodying broads on the low.

reactions? :nerd: :nerd:

I think in that situation it might be alright but if someone brings me out sweet and sour pork and I ordered beef & broccoli I think I can let it slide

Last edited:
Not a good look for OP, I think it's been established that he shouldn't have countered with racial slurs, but perhaps bringing the ladies back a plate of salad would've been more beneficial. But either way, troll or not, GL op.  

Seriously doe, what is it with black women and their need for confrontation with food workers?

Its like a lot of them are waiting for a chance to jump down someone's throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom