I GOT ROBBED (long read )

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

and I see nothing Gully about you Gabriel.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Why didn't you just get into the car when the dudes approached you?

He was obviously tryna play that hard-body role. This happens a lot. Dudes try and post up outside of clubs or on cars in the parking lot, muggin when theyknow damn well if somebody tied them they'd get exposed with the quickness. Some of you guys need to stick to the script. Watching fights and then postingup when the people fighting approach you? Stick to the script
laugh.gif

Dudes prolly came up to you some "Hand over the phone son, you know the drill".

Damn.
smh.gif

First of all,why did you have your phone out ?
Second, you could have just watch the fight from inside the restaurant.
Third, you and your so called guys were shook,word to Mobb Deep.

Oh yeah.

It's a bunch of tough guys in here, eh?

"You shoulda did xyz....I woulda did abc.... "

++## outta here. Stop fronting.

Y'all _'s woulda folded to.

Wash ya face.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yea it was the one off powder mill road...things have changed when i went there no one would have even thought about doing some stuff like this.
They wasn't going through my pockets they was trying to grab my wallet outta my back pocket.
Also why would i risk getting shot over 10 bucks...are you serious?
They were strapped because another dude got a pistol to his rib cage for his North Face
NT yall need to stop actin like yall go hard...
cuz in the situation your just thinking about how to get out of it.

Thats what you get for being nosey!
If you were not trying to watch the fight you would still have the $10 and your pride

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oh yeah.

Wash ya face.
smh.gif
smh.gif

get outta here wit all that talk. you prolly the type of N that let someone run in ya pockets then be on some "what was i supposed to do....they mighthave had guns...
embarassed.gif
" BS. its annoying when you see dudeslike you come up and generalize some based on what you'd do in the situation. just cause you charmin soft it dont make the next man

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oh yeah.

Wash ya face.
smh.gif
smh.gif
get outta here wit all that talk. you prolly the type of N that let someone run in ya pockets then be on some "what was i supposed to do....they might have had guns...
embarassed.gif
" BS. its annoying when you see dudes like you come up and generalize some based on what you'd do in the situation. just cause you charmin soft it dont make the next man
19c35ab2b52dabe81a1c5ad29a9950beb0d4251.gif

Ain't nothing Charmin soft over here son.

I'm just realistic. You the one trying so sound all OD gangster. And I never said what I would do in the situation so what the +%#! are you talking about?

It was a comment on all these people saying what they woulda did and in all actuality they wouldn't have done $+@$.

I've never had my pockets ran...But I can't sit here and say that it can't/won't happen.

But yeah, you go ahead an play Mr. Toughguy via the internet
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom