I got robbed

Someone pryed my door open. Stole my laptop, digital camera, video camera, and two watches.

I was sleeping in the bedroom the whole time. Whoever it was came and opened the door to my bedroom, seen me, and ran out the crib. I was in a deep sleep andhad no idea what was going on, I thought it was my girl. I got up and left the room and I realized something wasn't right. I seen the door to get in thewide open with lock broke. I go out in the hallway and I see my neighbor out there and she tells me she heard someone running down the stairs really fast, butshe didn't see them.

I am so mad right now
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man, I feel for ya. My brother's car was recently stolen from a BART parking lot.

'Tis the season to get robbed.

worst nightmare of mine sorry for you my dude...bout to feed my pitbull some gun powder as we speak

Yooo...

NT on the real, step up your home security game up...

Pistols, rifles, security cameras, reinforced doors/windows, dogs, etc...

Today its your material things, tommorow it could be your life. Seriously, take care of yourselves NT....

Really no excuse for getting got, you can only blame yourself in the end...How much do you really value your belongings? If you can shell out the dough to buythese things you should be able to shell out the dough to protect them...

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Damn man
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What kind of area do you live in?

I mean it isn't the best neighborhood but it isn't the worst either. There are video cameras on the corner but who knows what they picked up.

The thing that gets me mad is I had a lot pictures and video's of my daughter and son and now they are gone. I'm mad I missed the oppprtunity toactually shoot someone legally. This was the second break in at my building the last month.

Also as males we should have a heightened sense of things...

Seriously, I hear the faintest noise while I'm sleeping I shoot right up pistol in hand running around my crib in the darkness....

Got 4 cameras running at all times 2 at every entrance. And got my dogs. Sure they are small, but any dog that makes noise is going to make a burglar weary andscared. Tough times are coming, I fully expect burglaries to only get worst.

Originally Posted by infamousod

you didn't get robbed. your apartment was burglarized.

No, he was robbed....

He was there at the time of the incident...

No excuse...Sorry...

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

yea i think im bout to get a security system installed what do you guys recommend

I've had Slomins and ADT, so I'd suggest Brinks...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Also as males we should have a heightened sense of things...

Seriously, I hear the faintest noise while I'm sleeping I shoot right up pistol in hand running around my crib in the darkness....

I work 3rd shift and this was at noon and so I was in a deep sleep, plus there is my bedroom door and the door to the hallway so I really wouldn't haveheard anything. I guess the only thing I can do is to go around to the pawn shops and see if any of my stuff is there.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

infamousod wrote:

you didn't get robbed. your apartment was burglarized.

No, he was robbed....

He was there at the time of the incident...

No excuse...Sorry...

robbery is theft from a person by force or by threat of force. burglary is theft by illegally breaking into a building to commit a felony. larceny is the actof theft. the perpetrator committed burglary and larceny.

Back
Top Bottom