I got so much swag....I can give some swag awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwway Vol. Lil King shawty

- Even though I dislike his songs very very very very much, I respect that he's doing something that he likes that keeps him out of trouble.

I can respect that.

Besides the fact that he is 16 and white, what makes his songs any different from the crappy mainstream rap that a lot of you guys listen to? He raps aboutwomen, cars, etc....the same crap Wayne, Kanye, and everyone else raps about. So why hate on this kid? I don't like his music, but then again I don'tlike rap at all...and his isn't worse than the crap on MTV.

Did someone say swagger?

MV5BMTg3MTk1ODQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTMwMjA3._V1._SX485_SY325_.jpg

After watching the first 10 seconds of the second video, I felt goosebumps going down my back. I feel so ashamed to be white....stupid white america.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

on the real, he is not that bad. if anyone took the time to look at his myspace page and read his 'about me' section you'd see that he writes and performs music as a way to stay out of trouble and cope with the fact that his dad is in jail...and if that's the case i support him. in addition, his first performance was at a benefit talent show for 'darius goes west' which is a DVD documentary--about a kid named Darius, who has muscular dystrophy, and his journey across the country. it's an important cause and dear to me because one of my good friend's brother is a member of the crew. please check out: www.dariusgoeswest.com and support the cause.

often we are too quick to jump on the bandwagon and spew hate, not realizing that there are deeper issues below the surface.

EDIT: i know some of the songs may sound meaningless...but listen to the others, like 'sorry' on his myspace page and you'll see what i'm talking about in my post.

-waystinthyme
roffle okay Taylor.

indifferent.gif
no, i don't know him in real life. i didn't know heperformed at the benefit concert until i saw it in the caption of his youtube video...i'm just trying to make a point that ya'll need to look a littledeeper into things before always critizing people based on their surface appearance. you can't always judge a book by it's cover.
indifferent.gif

-waystinthyme

what he's doing is noble and i respect the shhh out of him for that waystinthyme, but this joint is a musical manifestation of"SMH", there's no way to get around that!

Lil King: Why all yall *@*$+!$ hatin? You wouldnt be hatin if yall seen dem rims. My lil brother gonna be a gangster +#* $#%$@@ just like me. Believe dat!
tired.gif
@him droppin the N bomb with the ER.

Back
Top Bottom