I got so much swag....I can give some swag awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwway Vol. Lil King shawty

felt like i was watching a deleted scene from "Malibu's Most Wanted".. i couldn't get through any of those videos. i couldn't even getmyself to laugh at him...i was just...straight embarrassed for him
grin.gif
frown.gif

Enlightened Thought wrote:
AYE, WAS HANNiN? DiS YA BOi $-lil King-$ A.K.A Da Kingsta. iM 16 YEARS OLD AND i LOVE TO RAP. i HAVE MY OWN STUDiO AND i LOVE TO MAKE MUSiC. i ALSO PLAY BASKETBALL. i PLAY POiNT GUARD FOR MORGAN COUNTY HiGH SCHOOL. iM GONNA USE DiS ACCOUNT FOR BASiCALLY ViDEOS OF MY EVERYDAY LiFE. AND MAYBE SOME FREESTYLES EVERY ONCE iN A WHiLE. WELL REALLY DATS ABOUT iT. iF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTiONS, OR WANT ME TO MAKE A CERTiAN ViDEO...JUST TELL ME! ADD AND SUBSCRiBE PLZ! DUECES!
Hannin?

really?

The public school system and parents failed him miserably....dead or in jail in 3 years tops.

lmao but the funny thing is...white girls love little posers like this....
smh.gif
he probly get madd pussc frum da white girls in atl..they love that whole rap#+%+ but sum are still to scared to bring a blackie home 2 daddy.. so they bring john cena over here and its all good..smh

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Besides the fact that he is 16 and white, what makes his songs any different from the crappy mainstream rap that a lot of you guys listen to? He raps about women, cars, etc....the same crap Wayne, Kanye, and everyone else raps about. So why hate on this kid? I don't like his music, but then again I don't like rap at all...and his isn't worse than the crap on MTV.
I'm seriously going to see if I can collaborate with this kid.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom