I Got The myTouch 3G Today (Pics)

1zz292u.jpg

29x9ke1.jpg

myt, can i get a g1 with data only? or do i NEED a voice plan also? if i do, what's the cheapest plan i can with unlimited data/text?

Yeah you gotta get voice.

Cheapest one is $30 a month. Data unlim with text is $35.

Watch me have to answer that ? again.
smh.gif

My-T.

Tommie , how much is that joint when it comes out ?
nerd.gif

My bad if you already answered it ...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

myt, can i get a g1 with data only? or do i NEED a voice plan also? if i do, what's the cheapest plan i can with unlimited data/text?

From what I remember there's no G1 stand-alone plan. You would have to add it to any voice plan. The cheapest voice plan is $29.99 + $34.99 for unlimiteddata (Web, email, etc.) and that included unlimited messaging (text & picture/video) = $64.98

laugh.gif
smh.gif

And Kneesh, I don't know. Prolly 3-something if you aint eligible for an upgrade. $200 for new customers.

My-T.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

thats the new android phone?

Yeah, its supposed to drop sometime in August but customers can start pre-ordering July 8th. The only downside I see so far is the lack of a physical keyboard

...and T-Mobile's crappy service.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Yeah you gotta get voice.

Cheapest one is $30 a month. Data unlim with text is $35.

Watch me have to answer that ? again.
smh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

From what I remember there's no G1 stand-alone plan. You would have to add it to any voice plan. The cheapest voice plan is $29.99 + $34.99 for unlimited data (Web, email, etc.) and that included unlimited messaging (text & picture/video) = $64.98

thanks.

My T let me ask u this is this joint worth coping over the next Blackberry T mobile supposed to get..We keep hearing rumors about it in the Call Center(i workin Fc in Tampa)

Not the NEXT BB.

Maybe the one that drops in late fall that's going to have 3G. But I wouldn't buy the next BB just cause of the new trackball.

I have an 8900 and both Android devices. The browser on the the Android devices >>>.

But everything else is all BB.

Make your decision based on that, also how much you use the other BB apps (BBmsgr, email, etc)

My-T.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Not called the G2 for one reasom
"G2" is patented by Gatorade
true story my market manager was telling me this a cpl weeks back
Interesting.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

My T let me ask u this is this joint worth coping over the next Blackberry T mobile supposed to get..We keep hearing rumors about it in the Call Center(i work in Fc in Tampa)
Am I chopped liver?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Not the NEXT BB.

Maybe the one that drops in late fall that's going to have 3G. But I wouldn't buy the next BB just cause of the new trackball.

I have an 8900 and both Android devices. The browser on the the Android devices >>>.

But everything else is all BB.

Make your decision based on that, also how much you use the other BB apps (BBmsgr, email, etc)

My-T.

Negative on the 3G
smh.gif
and the new trackball is supposed to be a mini touchpad
8520gemini.jpg

man i dont use non of em I got a Iphone unlocked im saving my 5 YEAR upgrade for something good and since its free its gotta be worth it for all the names iget called and as much as i get hung up on at work but i know that next joint got the optical trackball but will have 3g the 8900 was on my radar but imholding out for the tour if we get that or the touch pro 2 i dont care about keyboards care about speed and internet speed i use my phone for everything if itsgot gps and a camera with video im for it if not im heading towards a 3gs Edit... Holla i swear as I clicked to post I was like damn I stepped on famsToes..Well let me know something fam

to me the mytouch is basically the g1 without a keyboard which is a no-go for me

I know this aint the right place but damn I need a a Tmobile phone I feel bad working there with an Att phone my Manager gives me the stink eye everytime im onit but.. I hate when i get a crappy phone when I was in retail it was love cause I could demo Phones and we gotta lot of free stuff in the Call Center Free islike seeing a muslim eat a pork chop Sandwich with extra bacon

what was so bad about the G1?.... im not under contract with t-mobile... thinking of switching to AT&T and getting the new iphone... but if i hear betterthings about this phone i just might have to stay and i never had a problem with t-mobile service...

Originally Posted by oidreez

to me the mytouch is basically the g1 without a keyboard which is a no-go for me

Says the man selling away his iPhone in his sig
laugh.gif

i need to change my sig. i never got the iphone
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Holla or My T any thoughts on the Omnia HD or whatever it is. Is tmob getting that i know we got the behold and what the other samsung joint that is the omniai know one had 5mp and the other has 8mp but the names slip me right now

Originally Posted by oidreez

I agree........only time i even use the on screen keyboard is when im typing "ok" or "yes"

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Holla or My T any thoughts on the Omnia HD or whatever it is. Is tmob getting that i know we got the behold and what the other samsung joint that is the omnia i know one had 5mp and the other has 8mp but the names slip me right now

Yeah the Omnia HD is a VERY nice phone but theres no signs its headed to T-Mobile just yet. It doesnt work on the 1700 band, which is T-Mobile's 3G band. Thats the easiest way to tell if the phone is headed to Tmo or not. But look on the bright side, we're gonna start givin out netbooks in October
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom