I got to know, how do yall feel about this dudes music

I personally think he sucks buy wanted to hear what yall thought since supposedly he is the next to blow

Not for me, but the kids should love it. It amazes me how you don't have to be talented to blow nowadays. No hate but what's so special about him anyway?

I tweeted the other day how this guy reminds me of Fat Trel and the Slutty Boyz soooooo much. They are actually doing a song together. Shockingly, this style of rap is growing with the youngstaz. I was first hip to dude from an article Gawker did about him a few months ago. Evidently, he's a big deal. lol Can't et much into it myself though.

$%#! bangs.

Everything I listen doesn't have to be on rappity rap rap $%#! 24/7. This is some $%#! to ride around too. Point blank.

Cranks to no end....wreckless music that cranks in the car. He actually made valid point. Song and beat is
pimp.gif

*!#$ music.....but #LetThatBoyCook :smoking

Do I think he is good? No.
Do I think his music is enjoyable? Yes.
Do I know why? No.
Do I blast "Save That S**t" in my whip? Yes.

co-sign to what Dior/MJ/DK said.
Jawn cranks.

I can imagine DK wildin to this in the whip tho
laugh.gif

Another note the producer straight up steals Lex Lugers WHOLE WAY OF PRODUCES.

its def a guilty pleasure of mines.
Take it for what its worth.

#IGNANTMUIZAK FTW

If y'all wanna listen to something with substance how come no one created a Black Cobain Cheers thread???

The lead single is a BEAST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$%%% cranks! I like the whole mixtape from beginning to end. He's not lyrical but everything I listen to isn't always lyrical with substance.

I get what yall saying about not always wanting substance but it just seems like there are much better artists who talk about nothing.

Off the top of my head 2 Chainz, Future, Waka, and Soulja Boy all seem to make similar trunk slapping music that is leaps and bounds above dude.

It's cool that he is getting his, I guess I just don't get it.

I pray this was some type of freestyle. Y'all can have it. There's music w/ no substance and then there's HORRIBLE MUSIC W/ ZERO SUBSTANCE.!

Guess which way I'm leaning...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

There wasn't ONE "trill" broad available for the cam?
with the current state of rap music and the so called artists that are out now...
he should fit right in and move units and make some money doin shows

from what i just heard , his music is not for me....but i still listen to the Wu double album , Jeru, old Ice Cube..stuff like that
I am just warming up to Rick Ross....soooo..take that for what it is worth...

edit: there is a remix of this song with G.O.O.D Music

good luck to him

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I pray this was some type of freestyle. Y'all can have it. There's music w/ no substance and then there's HORRIBLE MUSIC W/ ZERO SUBSTANCE.!

Guess which way I'm leaning...

QFT

Originally Posted by 2Guard

with the current state of rap music and the so called artists that are out now...
he should fit right in and move units and make some money doin shows

from what i just heard , his music is not for me....but i still listen to the Wu double album , Jeru, old Ice Cube..stuff like that
I am just warming up to Rick Ross....soooo..take that for what it is worth...

edit: there is a remix of this song with G.O.O.D Music

good luck to him

http://kickrocs.com/i-dont-like-remix-chief-keef-feat-kanye-west-pusha-t-jadakiss-big-sean/

Maybe I'm jive in my feelings, but...

You got a dude named G.O.D. Jewels in the Chi hustling good music for years now, and this is what gets remixed by "G.O.O.D" music on the asap.

Psht.

*logs off and goes back to 90s hip-hop in iPod*

not going to lie... i kinda like it...lol i like some ignorant stuff though. dude isnt touching trel tho. trel ignorant but he be talking about something imo.

where he from?

I tell you something I don't like/
Bammas rapping for 15 years/
Still yappin' about white/
But you ain't hustled since '93 right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

I get what yall saying about not always wanting substance but it just seems like there are much better artists who talk about nothing.

Off the top of my head 2 Chainz, Future, Waka, and Soulja Boy all seem to make similar trunk slapping music that is leaps and bounds above dude.

It's cool that he is getting his, I guess I just don't get it.

I rather listen to Keef over all of them except 2 chainz.

^ My dude you can't tell me Soulja couldn't put those weak %@% verses from "I don't like" together. You can't tell me you haven't heard Soulja use the exact some flow on similar beats he created himself.

And I agree with Kev, the boy Jewels could have been put on, the boy Illinois could have been put on, the list goes on but they decided to go with this dude who can't even formulate a sentence fragment outside the booth.

And I'm not hating I just don't get it. Maybe it's not for me to get though since there is zero chance I will buy a record or support him at a show.

Back
Top Bottom