I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

On the real tho, ctg was messing up his money and basically making fun of his alleged homosexuality in front of millions of people. He deserved to get pulled up on. Very few people get away with stuff like that. ctg always gets a pass. Talks big to a vast audience then tries to make himself small if anyone takes issue with what he says. He is entertaining though.
He was a scheduled guest Birdman didn't "pull up" on nobody...
roll.gif

On the real tho, ctg was messing up his money and basically making fun of his alleged homosexuality in front of millions of people. He deserved to get pulled up on. Very few people get away with stuff like that. ctg always gets a pass. Talks big to a vast audience then tries to make himself small if anyone takes issue with what he says. He is entertaining though.

Nah Birdheadman scheduled that interview

Last edited:
He was a scheduled guest Birdman didn't "pull up" on nobody...:rofl:

Didnt say he did. I said he deserved to get pulled up on. Had he pulled up on him at a venue i can guarantee you it would have been profuse apologies. When you're in midtown with the lights on and the cameras rolling its all jokes though.

That New Orleans Hot Boy came up out of him :lol:

I can relate

Last edited:
Didnt say he did. I said he deserved to get pulled up on. Had he pulled up on him at a venue i can guarantee you it would have been profuse apologies. When you're in midtown with the lights on and the cameras rolling its all jokes though.
I agree, but birdman couldve handled himself better

I agree, but birdman couldve handled himself better

I dont think it could have been handled any worse lol. That was rough.

"all tree of yall..thop playin' wit my name. I aint gonna say it no mo'. " *folds arms in disgust*

:rofl: I can't

Back
Top Bottom