I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

Did anyone catch the Hispanic mami at the end? :nerd:
I'm surprised I didn't hear him say pleighboi, ya heeerd me, or lil daddy.

Hmm bruh!

Lil' Whootie was pissed.

Betcha if them cameras were not on, he would had put them paws on CTG

After listening to the interview, seems birdman came to check them. He sat down moving forward to the start interview but CTG goes yelling "yeah he cussed us out".

Baby tried to hold his composure but CTG kept instagating...

Don't blame him

After listening to the interview, seems birdman came to check them. He sat down moving forward to the start interview but CTG goes yelling "yeah he cussed us out".

Don't blame him

Sorry, no justification for how he acted. You got a right to have beef with someone that don't put respek on ya name, but how you go about it says a lot about you. He lost some of that boss figure respek from me, up in there acting like he's K michelle mama or something.

Cool, but I think a boss should have held his composure and shut him up with some boss words. He did neither. Rolling up in there with rae shrummond gang made him look like a punk.

Don't blame him

Agreed.

Ctg could've moved it in another direction. He chose that way

CTG is CTG, all that did was give him a W. Like this ***** gets so under your skin that you became a meme.

was about to post about Angela Yee 

but I waited and did a google image search and upon further review, I made the right decision to check first ....

with that said .. in this birdman interview she looked very nice. But her other pics 

Last edited:
CTG is CTG, all that did was give him a W. Like this ***** gets so under your skin that you became a meme.
its seriously his job at this point.....the man is good at what he does....rustlin' celebs jimmies on radio / asking w.e he wants / and its always "BUT WHY GO AT THE RADIO GUY?" right after 
roll.gif

riff raff of radio , he got his lane down . 

drake gonna meek mill birdman soon as he gets a chance i smell it....weezy brought him in and believed , not this descarado like us cubans say , descarado means like two-face / grimey 

:rofl: :rofl: I didn't know the rap industry was this sensitive.
Ctg is just keeping it real. Nobody should hate this guy. The people who hate him are the ones that should be mad at themselves. These so called tuff guys should worry what record execs say about them. But at that level that bs won't work.

Last edited:
Did Bman really not think that the heater ? were coming..your not getting softballs from CTG..Not a fan of either but common sense

Birdman is a head of a label that is Blood affiliated and robs his artists.
Why he didn't employ the man that originated that look, Suge?
If he read the Suge handbook, he would've held CTG over a balcony instead of weeping on the radio.

View media item 2005220

So you condone handling disagreement's like a 6 year old?

Again, he came in and told them how he felt before the interview to all three of them.

As soon as he sat down, CTG go yelling like a snitch "he just cussed us out." Birdman initial response was calm and cool stating that he said what he had to say and moved on. CTG kept provoking him.

Guess you never been upset. Better yet, you never been in an arugement with someone from the streets..

The way he composed himself is the same way my father does. 50+ and still has that street mentality. I've seen it and been there.

So he handle it the way he could without retorting to violence. I.E. Wayne tour bus getting sprayed.

Still funny but I don't blame him one bit.

Even CTG said he he understood why he was upset. But for him to assume that Birdman didn't check Ross or Trick. How does he know that he didn't? Because it wasn't reported?

Like Birdman said, I'm talking about you right now. Bringing up other people names when you getting question only agitated it more. :lol:

Guess CTG took offense when he said "I'm here now. So what happenin'." In actually, he was saying, I'm here for the interview so what's up. :lol:

Last edited:

Don't blame him

So don't blame CTG for doing his job. Makes sense.

You know EXACTLY what you're going in to the second you agree to be interviewed on the BC.

Baby showed himself today...simple as that. He's a bamma.

So don't blame CTG for doing his job. Makes sense.

You know EXACTLY what you're going in to the second you agree to be interviewed on the BC.

Baby showed himself today...simple as that. He's a bamma.

Showed himself? Birdman always been that way. Surprised that y'all surprised :lol:

Last edited:
Again, he came in told them how he felt before the interview to all three of them.

As soon as he sat down, CTG go yelling like a snitch "he just cussed us out." Birdman initial response was calm and cool stating that he said what he had to say and move on. CTG kept provoking him.

Guess you never been upset. Better yet, you never been in an arugement with someone from the streets..

The way he composed himself is the same way my father does. 50+ and still has that street mentality. I've seen it and been there.

So he handle it the way he could without retorting to violence. I.E. Wayne tour bus getting sprayed.

Still funny but I don't blame him one bit.

Even CTG said he he understood why he was upset. But for him to assume that Birdman didn't check Ross or Trick. How does he aknow that he didn't? Because it wasn't reported?

Like Birdman said, I'm talking about you right now them. Bringing up other people names when you getting question only agitated it more.
laugh.gif

Guess CTG took offense when he said "I'm here now. So what happenin'." In actually, he was saying, I'm here for the interview so what's up.
laugh.gif
i feel like birdman came in to tell them straight up before the show started that he was pissed wit them , then he sat down , pulled in his chair and got his mic ready so that the interview can start and then slowly but surely discuss their issues. but CTG is wack for telling the listeners what birdman just told them , straight up , in their face , in person , andddd like you said , how do we know that he didnt check trick or rick ross ? trick daddy is sick i think lupus and like 50 years old........ross was a c/o , ill give that fatass the paws...........i think CTG made it wack because he didnt let the interview start cause he started airing him out more right away after birdman , non violently told them how he felt before the show started.

Back
Top Bottom